MNSSHP - Information needed!!!!!

krisces

I work to Cruise!!!
Hi All! We are coming to WDW a few days before our DCL cruise and I have tickets for Halloween, night.... I know a bit crazy!!

Anyway, the package prices came out today for our stay so I changed our room only reservation to one with tickets. The CM told me, that although I had tickets to MNSSHP, I still needed a MK ticket to enter the park to join the party!!!! (now I have done parties before, and I don't ever recall doing this).

So, after I came to, I asked her if she was sure and she was plain as day. I need a park ticket and a party ticket on 10/31 - even if we arrive for the party at 7pm. That would be a $190 evening!

I turn to you trusted DIS board folks :worship:.......................... please tell me what the actual situation is?!?!?!?!:confused:

:thanks:

Sorry, but the CM was talking out of her, um, er, hat. A MNSSHP ticket gets you into MK for the party. It's always been good for entry any time after 4 pm, even though the party doesn't actually start til 7. You would need a regular ticket if you were planning on being in the park during the day as well.

Absolutely not. You just need a MNSSHP ticket and they usually start letting people in at 4pm. So frustrating when CM give out completely wrong info.

Thank you!!!!! This is what i thought! I appreciate you validating the info.....
Maybe she was new:rolleyes1!

The CM was mistaken. MNNSHP tickets are your tickets into MK anytime after 4 pm the day of the party. You are going to have a blast...be sure to see the Gravediggers Dance during the parade, it is not to be missed.

Hi All! We are coming to WDW a few days before our DCL cruise and I have tickets for Halloween, night.... I know a bit crazy!!

Anyway, the package prices came out today for our stay so I changed our room only reservation to one with tickets. The CM told me, that although I had tickets to MNSSHP, I still needed a MK ticket to enter the park to join the party!!!! (now I have done parties before, and I don't ever recall doing this).

So, after I came to, I asked her if she was sure and she was plain as day. I need a park ticket and a party ticket on 10/31 - even if we arrive for the party at 7pm. That would be a $190 evening!

I turn to you trusted DIS board folks :worship:.......................... please tell me what the actual situation is?!?!?!?!:confused:

:thanks:

You got bad information from that CM. Unfortunately, they sometimes give out a lot of bad information. You definitely do NOT need a regular park ticket to go to MNSSHP. YOu can use your party ticket only to get into the park after 4PM, the party hours are 7-midnight, but they let people in at 4,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter