MNSSHP Ideas for DH Please!

DisGirl819

<font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali
We're going to MNSSHP on the 30th of September. I have a Cinderella dress for DD, Jake costume for DS and a Mickey costume for me. What can DH be that he won't cook in (he nixed Woody b/c of the jeans and long sleeves) and that is easy to pack (we're flying). He's army, so anything army related he won't do either. He says he dresses up as a green army man every day so he doesn't want to do that in WDW, LOL.

We're going to MNSSHP on the 30th of September. I have a Cinderella dress for DD, Jake costume for DS and a Mickey costume for me. What can DH be that he won't cook in (he nixed Woody b/c of the jeans and long sleeves) and that is easy to pack (we're flying). He's army, so anything army related he won't do either. He says he dresses up as a green army man every day so he doesn't want to do that in WDW, LOL.

I'd suggest dressing like a Normal person - shorts, T-shirt, flip flops/Sandals.

Mr. Incredible

Buy a red T-shirt

Iron on transfer the Incredible logo

Wear black shorts

Buy an eye mask from the party store. DH cut his to make it look more like the Incredibles mask.

Skip the tights, boots, gloves, etc.

My DH swears his pirate costume a couple of years back was the most comfortable thing ever. This year however we were having a good disagreement and he was wrong so as a result he is going as prince charming to my Cinderella

My DD is going as Snow White and I wanted DH to be a prince. I found a prince tshirt on Etsy that's perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter