MNSSHP Here we Come!!

DisneyDreamingAubrey

Mommy to two Disney Princes and a New Little Disne
Yeah!!! We got the tickets ordered last night for our first MNSSHP!! We're going October 17th! We've never been before. What do you guys think of it?

You'll have a blast... we are going Sept 15th and can't wait.

We are also going on October 17th. :banana: We have gone a few years back and had the best time ever. My DD will be turning 10 that day so she is just excited to be at MK until midnight on her birthday. Now we just have to decide on what costumes they want-we have changed from pirate girls to cheetah girls now. I am waiting until time gets closer to lock in a costume. Do you have little ones that are going? Where are you staying?

I have tickets for september 15th as well and we can't wait. I know that the party starts at 7:00 but I can't remember when we can begin entering the park. Does anyone know right off hand?

We just got our tickets for 10/24 today. It'll be our third time - first in 2001 and then in 2004. We've had a great time on each trip.

You'll have a blast.

I have a question, How do CM's know whether or not that you are permitted to be at the party? I know some people don't get dressed up.

By the way, We will be there on the 15th of Sept.

Stepman will be wearing his phiilies baseball uniform (Ryan Howard), look for me and say hi!!!

Stepman said:
I have a question, How do CM's know whether or not that you are permitted to be at the party? I know some people don't get dressed up.

You need to show your ticket when you enter the park and you get a wristband. If you're already in the park (as a day guest) I believe there are locations set up within the MK to get your wristband without going back to the entrance, so basically the CMs will know that you are permitted to be there by looking to see if you have your wristband on. :thumbsup2

Yay! I got my tickets for September 22nd in the mail a few days ago. I was surprised to see that they were cards, much like your room key. It's our first time and I'm so excited! We won't be dressing up, but we will be wearing Halloween t-shirts.

DH & I will be there September 15th--it's our 1st MNSSHP!!! I am so excited I can barely stand it!! :banana: We are taking the easy costume route and wearing pj's!!

julemm said:
Do you have little ones that are going? Where are you staying?

I do have little ones going. My DS 4 is going to be the Green Power Ranger and my DS 2 is going as Zurg. They look so cute in their costumes. We're staying at SSR. I hope your little one has a great birthday, what a great place to spend it! :thumbsup2

We'll be there September 22. This is our first Halloween party, but we've done the Christmas parties before. Can't wait. I hope it all goes as planned and works out wonderfully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter