MNSSHP goers - tell me your dinner plans!

Captain Jack does a M&G????? I thought he didn't do this anymore. Where does he have his M&G? Does the line get really long? We will be in MK by 4pm but have dinner ADRs at 4:40pm at Tony's, will we have to line up to meet him right after our meal? I am really excited to hear this because he is the one character that my whole family would love to meet with, DH included :goodvibes.

He has for a number if years, and the line is long. I don't think as long as the dwarfs, but still long. He meets by POC, not sure the exact spot, someone else will know for sure.

I'm just gonna plunge my head into one of the trick or treat barrels for an hour or so.

MNSSHP-candy-barrel.jpg

I would eat before you go. I've been twice and every party always wish for a little more time! What we did was eat an early dinner then hit the party asap (4pm last year). We got a snack during the parade & everyone was great all night.

This is our first MNSSHP and we are staying at the Yacht Club so we plan to do a pool day and take a nap (kids are 5 & 3) and then have dinner at our resort, hopefully we will be at MK by 6:15. That is the plan anyway.:cheer2:

He has for a number if years, and the line is long. I don't think as long as the dwarfs, but still long. He meets by POC, not sure the exact spot, someone else will know for sure.

Thank you for the info. We had only gone to one other MNSSHP a couple of years ago and had no clue that he met with people. This is awesome, thank you thank you :goodvibes.

How long are the character lines generally? The dwarves, Flynn Rider, etc? (I know they are longer but absolutely love Flynn!)

What are the shortest lines?

And is there a map or list of character locations anywhere?

TIA! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are going to chill out in our villa, let the kids relax and swim for the morning and afternoon. We have a 4:15 res at CRT. Our kids are 3,5,7 and 13 so we are hoping to get as much time in at the party before they crash, especially my DD3. Now that I'm thinking of it, I wonder if I should cancel CRT and feed us something light so we won't be weighed down by a big meal...hmmm.

We originally booked a full, onsite, nonstop Disney week but then we found out that we won't qualify for a discount so we switched it up, got a villa and will be doing SW, LegoLand, MNSSHP and only one other disney days at HS (saving thousands) so I want to make the most of it while we are there. I hope the kids stay awake!

We are going to two Halloween parties. The first night we have an ADR at Tony's at 4:45. The second night we are going to CHH early.
Last year there were limited places open and the ones that were open were super crowded.

Yay! There was a cancellation today so we were able to book something in MK at a reasonable hour for the 10/20 party - LTT at 5:30 PM. This will work out perfectly for us!

How long are the character lines generally? The dwarves, Flynn Rider, etc? (I know they are longer but absolutely love Flynn!)

What are the shortest lines?

And is there a map or list of character locations anywhere?

TIA! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The line for the dwarfs is long. The line starts forming around 5:30-6:00 and stays long all night. I have read some reports of the line getting being better during the parades, especially the second one. We have gotten in line that early and waited and been finished shortly after 7. They do not sign, just photos so it moves at a good pace, but I would not want to waste that much party time in line, that's why we have lined up early.

For the past few years, the Princesses and their Princes meet at Town Square Theater. So in the one room is Cinderella and Charming, Snow and her Prince and Rapunzel and Flynn. You visit all three and interaction has been pretty good, imo. I feel like they spend a good amount of time with each group. For these reasons this seems to move slowly. All this could be different if Princess Fairytale Hall will be open in time for the parties.

Here is last years map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/photos/mnsshp-map1.htm

Here is a report with times: https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/specialevents/mnsshp12

And her is a list of characters and their locations: https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/specialevents/mnsshp2012

Both are from the blog of DISer Berlioz70.

We are attending on 10/6 and have a BOG ressie for 5:30. We are doing the morning in MK as well so I think we will be fine and that is the only reservation for BOG we could get our entire trip! My son's 4th bday is that day and we are doing CM for breakfast a day at MK dinner at BOG and the Halloween party with a nap thrown in for good measure haha! How will I ever top this birthday????

We have a reservation at BOG for 4:40, but I'm a little worried about trying to eat before the party. I'm wondering if we should do some rides and QS so during the party, the kids aren't all about the rides and I can get some stuff done I want to do :rotfl2:!!!!

The day we're going is also my son's seventh birthday. We're doing a 9am breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, then over to DisneyQuest, 2pm lunch at T-Rex, back to DisneyQuest, then over to MK whenever the kids are done with DisneyQuest. We figure we'll grab something quick service for dinner at the party, hopefully at Gaston's Tavern or the Toluca Turkey Leg Co.

We have a resort day planned. Then to DTD for a 4:00 ADR at T-Rex. Then off to the party.

We managed to secure a BOG reservation at 4.30pm. Planning a resort day then heading over to MK to eat then MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter