MNSSHP entry at 7 not 4 with hard ticket??

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by chunky_azz, Jul 8, 2010.

1. chunky_azz

chunky_azz Dance like no one is watching

I just got off the phone with Disney and was going to schedule my son an appt with the Pirates league at 430 on our MNSSHP night and the CM said she noticed I didnt have park hoppers and was going to MK that day and we are not, we are going to AK and she said she just got a notice saying that they are saying you can only enter the park at 7 now not 4, she said they were just now doing this has anyone else heard this, I hope they dont cause then I have to change my daughters BBB appt as well.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

4. maddiesmom0116

maddiesmom0116 DIS Veteran

I have heard this at least a few times every year for the last 3 years, I wouldn't be too worried about it. I made dining ressies for 4:30 on one of my party nights via the phone and mentioned we were just getting in that day and decided to go to the party and the CM didn't mention it to me. I just made the ressie last week. We will be able to breath easier when the first party happens and everyone posts when they could get in.

5. Pixiedust34

Pixiedust34 <font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti

Imagine the long lines if they don't allow all of the attendees in until right at 7:00. It would be crazy. I'm betting that early entry will be offered.

6. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

The following is currently on The Hub, which is the passworded Disney Intranet for Cast Members:
    So I don't know where the phone center people are getting their incorrect information.

7. dvc at last !

dvc at last ! DVC Member 2006!

When I called for an ADR at The Crystal Palace, I did not know it was
    a MNSSHP night. I was told the reservation must be before 7pm
    unless I had a ticket for MNSSHP. I was told beginning at 7pm
    a ticket for MNSSHP must be used at the MK gate for admission.

8. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

I don't have exact numbers. Cheshire Figment may be able to provide more accurate information, but let's just say:
    WDW sells 25,000 MNSSHP tickets
    It takes, on average, ten seconds to pass one Guest through a turnstile - sure, some will be faster, but some (especially in costumes, or with strollers, or with 'difficult' tickets) will take longer
    There will be twenty-five turnstiles operating
    25,000 * 10 seconds = 250,000 seconds
    250,000 / 60 seconds = 4,166.67 minutes to admit all Guests
    4,166.67 minutes / 60 = 69.44 hours
    69.44 hours / 25 turnstiles = 2.78 HOURS to admit all 25,000 party Guests
    So some Guests won't get into the park until after 9:45? I don't THINK so! :teeth: