MNSSHP entry at 7 not 4 with hard ticket??

chunky_azz

Dance like no one is watching
I just got off the phone with Disney and was going to schedule my son an appt with the Pirates league at 430 on our MNSSHP night and the CM said she noticed I didnt have park hoppers and was going to MK that day and we are not, we are going to AK and she said she just got a notice saying that they are saying you can only enter the park at 7 now not 4, she said they were just now doing this has anyone else heard this, I hope they dont cause then I have to change my daughters BBB appt as well.

I just got off the phone with Disney and was going to schedule my son an appt with the Pirates league at 430 on our MNSSHP night and the CM said she noticed I didnt have park hoppers and was going to MK that day and we are not, we are going to AK and she said she just got a notice saying that they are saying you can only enter the park at 7 now not 4, she said they were just now doing this has anyone else heard this, I hope they dont cause then I have to change my daughters BBB appt as well.

I have heard this at least a few times every year for the last 3 years, I wouldn't be too worried about it. I made dining ressies for 4:30 on one of my party nights via the phone and mentioned we were just getting in that day and decided to go to the party and the CM didn't mention it to me. I just made the ressie last week. We will be able to breath easier when the first party happens and everyone posts when they could get in.

Imagine the long lines if they don't allow all of the attendees in until right at 7:00. It would be crazy. I'm betting that early entry will be offered.

The following is currently on The Hub, which is the passworded Disney Intranet for Cast Members:
Beginning at 4:00 p.m., Guests inside the Theme Park who have purchased hard ticket event tickets for the same day may return to the Main Entrance or designated locations in the park to have the special event admission media swiped. The Guest will receive a wristband, which will serve as proof of admission for the Event later that evening. Guests with wristbands may stay in the park at regular park closing to enjoy the event, while Guests without wristbands will be told the park has closed for the day and asked to leave the park. Designated locations are indicated by signage or Guests may ask a Cast Member for directions to these locations.
So I don't know where the phone center people are getting their incorrect information.

When I called for an ADR at The Crystal Palace, I did not know it was
a MNSSHP night. I was told the reservation must be before 7pm
unless I had a ticket for MNSSHP. I was told beginning at 7pm
a ticket for MNSSHP must be used at the MK gate for admission.

I don't have exact numbers. Cheshire Figment may be able to provide more accurate information, but let's just say:
WDW sells 25,000 MNSSHP tickets
It takes, on average, ten seconds to pass one Guest through a turnstile - sure, some will be faster, but some (especially in costumes, or with strollers, or with 'difficult' tickets) will take longer
There will be twenty-five turnstiles operating
25,000 * 10 seconds = 250,000 seconds
250,000 / 60 seconds = 4,166.67 minutes to admit all Guests
4,166.67 minutes / 60 = 69.44 hours
69.44 hours / 25 turnstiles = 2.78 HOURS to admit all 25,000 party Guests
So some Guests won't get into the park until after 9:45? I don't THINK so! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter