MNSSHP ... done it in DL, only have one day to see Disneyworld! I need your advice!

joedave12

Earning My Ears
Hi there! My husband I are flying into Orlando on a Late Thursday for a Disney Cruise leaving on that Saturday. I have a few questions:

1. Is it likely that 10/25 (a Friday) will be a day for the MNSSHP?

2. Would you pay for a one day ticket visit another park and then go to the party and pay extra for that ticket too? Or would you suggest only paying for the Halloween party ticket?

3. If this was going to be your only experience in The Magic Kingdom due to time/budget restrictions would you recommend it? Will we be able to experience some of the rides?

Any other info is greatly appreciated! I have done the party in Disneyland before and loved it! However, it was busy and crowded and we didn't ride many rides..but that was just the beginning of that trip so I didn't mind,knowing we would have plenty of time... Help! :cool1:

Thanks in advance!!!

joedave12 said:
Hi there! My husband I are flying into Orlando on a Late Thursday for a Disney Cruise leaving on that Saturday. I have a few questions:

1. Is it likely that 10/25 (a Friday) will be a day for the MNSSHP?

2. Would you pay for a one day ticket visit another park and then go to the party and pay extra for that ticket too? Or would you suggest only paying for the Halloween party ticket?

3. If this was going to be your only experience in The Magic Kingdom due to time/budget restrictions would you recommend it? Will we be able to experience some of the rides?

Any other info is greatly appreciated! I have done the party in Disneyland before and loved it! However, it was busy and crowded and we didn't ride many rides..but that was just the beginning of that trip so I didn't mind,knowing we would have plenty of time... Help! :cool1:

Thanks in advance!!!

1. Yes.

2. Just the party ticket. I'd recommend resting up for it so you can stay for the full party until midnight.

3. Only MK visit? Then no. Yes, you could ride stuff during the party but you'd miss the point of the party. Alternatively, you could concentrate on the party stuff and miss the bulk of MK. Almost a lose/lose situation. Save the party for a return visit.

You should be able to get into the park at 4PM with your MNSSHP tix. From 4 - 12 will give you time to do party activities and rides. Unless they changed that.

If it were me and I only had one day, and I had the extra $, I would also get a ticket and also spend that day in the parks.

We love MNSSHP. I highly recommend it.

Kate :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter