MNSSHP dates 2015?

Chabby

Mouseketeer
Hi guys:
I will go to WDW from September 12 to 18. There should be a party on that week, right? If there is it would be my first MNSSHP :cool1:
When do they usually announce the dates?
TIA

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;52901657]We go that week every year and always attend a party...usually the second one of the season.[/QUOTE]

Great!

The tickets typically go on sale early May, and while they don't officially announce the dates until shortly before that, you'll be able to tell what the dates are for September when they release the hours in mid-February because the MK closes at 7:00 on those days. The exception though will be September 11 and 12 when MK closes at 7:00 for Night of Joy.

Hi,
Was wondering if you think it would be possible to have back to back parties at the MK...will be there on Sunday 12/13 and was hoping for MNSSHP but just realized Night of Joy is the night before on 12/12....keeping my fingers crossed. Do you think that would be possible?
M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter