MNSSHP Crowd Levels

mrs06chris

Mouseketeer
We live in the area and was thinking of going to MNSSHP this Friday the 10th because there is supposed to be NO rain. Yay! We went last year and it rained the whole night. I checked one of the sites to get info on the crowds for this night and it's supposed to have the highest wait times. I was wondering if it'll still be manageable. Thanks in advance.

MNSSHP doesn't have long wait times for anything except the party exclusive characters. I went to a sold-out one last year and I found crowds to be very manageable. If you are into the meets then you might want to get there early. The wait times ratings are probably for the day and not the party.

10/9 just sold out so I wonder if Friday will too? It's Columbus Day weekend so it might be more crowded for that reason too. I think it depends on what you plan to do while at the party.

We live in the area and was thinking of going to MNSSHP this Friday the 10th because there is supposed to be NO rain. Yay! We went last year and it rained the whole night. I checked one of the sites to get info on the crowds for this night and it's supposed to have the highest wait times. I was wondering if it'll still be manageable. Thanks in advance.

Even when parties are "sold out" they're still low in crowds, IMO, compared to a regular day.

Rides will not be a problem. 7DMT might be a little long, but I hear it slacks up toward the end of the night. Watch the second parade as it is way less crowded. I had no trouble getting a spot at the back of the hub for fireworks at the sold-out event last year.

Really, if you are not worried about meeting characters, you should be in great shape!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter