MNSSHP costumes-what are you wearing?

Thanks BaBeeCee

Who said home made costumes had to look bad? Our Incredibles costumes were sooo good we weren't even allowed to enter the park. It caused a big commotion and the manager said we had to take our masks off for the day. We agreed but then put them right back on 20ft away :lmao:

Your Incredibles costumes do look very good! Did you buy shirts that already had the Incredibles emblem, or did you use an iron on? And, if you used an iron-on, where did you get it at?

Thank you!

:)

DS wants to be Mike Wazowski this year and I think DD would make a perfect Boo from Monsters Inc. I am not sure what DH and I are going to do. Dressing as Sulley will be way too hot!

If you wanted to go as Sully you could! Take a light blue t-shirt and paint purpleish spots on it. do the same thing with sorts/pants.

Your Incredibles costumes do look very good! Did you buy shirts that already had the Incredibles emblem, or did you use an iron on? And, if you used an iron-on, where did you get it at?

Thank you!

:)

Thanks... The Incredibles emblem was made out of felt & all the pieces were attatched with iron-on. All these can be found at Micheal's (an art supply store)

If you plan on making this i would also suggest making the mask out of felt as well they are much more comfortable then the pre-made plastic masks.

We've made MNSSHP an annual trip now.

This is us in 2006. We decided to dress up twice. (Peter Pan during the party & Incredibles during a non-party day.) I'm Tiger Lily.

Disney-Halloween06038-1.jpg

IMG_2264-1.jpg

This is us last year and we did the same thing only we classed it up some more. (Peter Pan on party day & Incredibles on non-party day) I decided to be Smee because people kept confusing me for Pocahantas.

IMG_0200-1-1.jpg

IMG_0273-1.jpg

This year i'm going with a slightly different group so we won't be dressed up as well. But I plan to be Belle and my friend will be Gaston while my white friend will either be Lumiere or Mulan :rotfl:
You girls are absolutely adorable! Looks like you are having a blast!

If you wanted to go as Sully you could! Take a light blue t-shirt and paint purpleish spots on it. do the same thing with sorts/pants.

Or Mike is even easier. I got a lime green shirt from a craft store for $3 and sewed a white patch in the center with black marker for the pupil. Took 5 minutes, no money, and its really cute, without being hot or hard to deal with.

My Giselle costume arrived in the mail today! Here's the whole effect. :)

IM000205-1.jpg

IM000207.jpg

Our family of 5 will be in full pirate gear, even the little one is getting into the act pirate:. If we have time I will try to get some pics before we leave.

My DP and I are going to dress up in our Mickey Mouse Ears, and wear a mickey mouse club logo t-shirt and be mouseketeers. I know not real original BUT comfortable, and since were doing the party twice the 19 and 23 we did cheaper costumes.

We are not going in 2008 but in 2009, my daughter and I found fairy wings at the dollar tree with matching headbands that have 20 inch colored hair attached. So since we are both adults now, we are going as fairies, we will purchase matching t-shirts with the wing color or choice (lavendar for her and blue for me). The wings are meant to be worn by little girls and are not wider than our backs so they will not be cumbersome and in the way and since they only cost $1 can be tossed if we tire of them. I may add a heavier elastic tho than what they were manufactured with.

My husband and I are going to be jail birds while my 2 kids are police officers!!!
:lmao:

Last year we all dressed up as pirates! SOOOO much fun :cool1:

boo.jpg

this is my homemade Boo costume (Monsters Inc) but I am not sure if I will stick with it because I don't think anyone will get that I am Boo.
The leggings look black in the photo but they are purple.
What do you guys think?

I love it! I knew you were Boo before I even read it. So cute!

boo.jpg

this is my homemade Boo costume (Monsters Inc) but I am not sure if I will stick with it because I don't think anyone will get that I am Boo.

Cute! maybe you could get a small Sully plush/beanie that you could carry in your hands (or a plushie backpack?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter