• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP - characters

what is the tour guide courtyard? (with phineas and ferb) and is this disneyworld or land? thanks!

Jack hasn't ever appeared yet. He does at the Disneyland Halloween party though.

No real list yet. I'll be at the first party. I am sure Kenny the pirate and mickey hunter , I think will post the list.

We are also going to the party the first night. I know typically they let you in at 4 but when I picked up the tickets a few days ago I asked and was told they had not officially been told yet what time we could enter. I don't want to get the kids all dressed up and over there for 4 if they won't be admitting that early. Do any of you knowlegable folk know if we do have the green light for 4:00 entry on day one or if it's safer to just wait till 7? Thanks!

I will be attending the first party. Based on random appearances lately, I would say that Jack Skellington will not be at this years party. He does, however, appear at Disneyland.

I will be tweeting and posting live from the party if you would like up to the minute information on the characters appearing!

I'll be there live updating with photos, locations and times. I have character map with locations marked on the blog with only three current unknowns.

You two are the Robo of characters!! Can't wait to see the updates since the kidlet and I are slipping away for a last minute MNSSHP/F&W trip next month!!

goofy14 said:
what is the tour guide courtyard? (with phineas and ferb) and is this disneyworld or land? thanks!

This is the area in Town Square on your left as you enter MK under the train station. This particular spot is to the left of City Hall/Guest Relations. (Disney World.)

WorthyJourney said:
We are also going to the party the first night. I know typically they let you in at 4 but when I picked up the tickets a few days ago I asked and was told they had not officially been told yet what time we could enter. I don't want to get the kids all dressed up and over there for 4 if they won't be admitting that early. Do any of you knowlegable folk know if we do have the green light for 4:00 entry on day one or if it's safer to just wait till 7? Thanks!

The first MNSSHP is when we all find out the answer to this question together. Even though the CM could not confirm entry time for you, I would be STUNNED if it was anything other than 4:00p again this year. It is worth the attempt for three "extra" hours IMO.

If you want to be extra cautious, you could watch this forum at 4:00p today, as there is usually someone who reports the answer on the spot. But that still sacrifices a chunk of valuable time if you wait until then to decide.

can't wait to see the updated character map and any updates from last night's mnsshp from kennythepirate! Have to start preparing for our mnsshp on 9/25! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter