MNSSHP Character Question :) Anyone?

Amy_Callaghan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know, if the Princesses will be meeting with their Princes, I'm looking for Ariel & Eric, but will be happy with Cinderella & Charming, and Aurora & Phillip. Please let me know if they are meeting during the party.
Also I've heard that Tink is the only fairy at Pixie Hollow during the party is this true?

I'm sorry to say I have no idea on the princesses/princes but Tinkerbell was the fairy we got to see when we attended the MNSSHP on 9/15. She was in the pixie hollow part in Toontown.

Good luck!

I know last year Ariel and Eric weren't out but Aurora, Phillip, Cinderella, and Prince Charming were all in the Toontown Tent.

We were just at MNSSHP on Tuesday and had a great time. Tink was the only fairy in Pixie Hollow and Aurora/Philip and Cinderella/Charming were in the Princess area.

Ariel and Belle were not out for the party (I asked).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter