• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP. Anyone have trouble getting in at 4?

jhugge said:
Going tonight. Has anyone had trouble getting in at 4PM?

According to all that I've seen, you will have no trouble getting in at 4pm.

Have Fun!!

We went last year and were there at 4:00 and didn't have a bit of trouble...have fun!!! :cheer2:

We were there one week ago today, and we went in at 4:40 with only our MNSSHP tickets. Other reports are correct, they have separate turnstyles open for party guests and they put the wristbands on you right there.

Have fun, and enjoy all the raisins they are handing out at the candy stations (yuck!).

elgerber said:
We were there one week ago today, and we went in at 4:40 with only our MNSSHP tickets. Other reports are correct, they have separate turnstyles open for party guests and they put the wristbands on you right there.

Have fun, and enjoy all the raisins they are handing out at the candy stations (yuck!).

How were the crowds?

No problems with getting in at 4PM. They are ready for you. I just asked a UCF friend who is a CM.

I would highly recommend trying to get in as early as possible, 4-5pm. We went to MNSSHP on 10/10. Then we went to MK during the day for the next party. We stayed as late as possible without party tickets, 7pm. There was a line going in and coming out. We stayed at VWL so we took the boat back. When we got off the boat there was such a line to get on, not everyone got on. It was already 7:30. The line was so long I dont think everyone would have fit on the next boat either. These poor partygoers were losing precious time. We had gone to the party earlier in the week and werent able to do everything that we wanted to do.

jhugge said:
How were the crowds?

Pretty big actually. Oddly we walked right onto Space Mountain about 6:15, but the crowds grew rapidly after that. The Candy lines were pretty long, but they moved quickly. The character lines were REALLY long, we saw only Rafiki, because he had no line. The parades were also very crowded, we watched the 2nd parade and could not get a spot nearly as good as we were able to the last 2 years. Ride lines weren't bad, except Buzz, that was really long until pretty late at night. But, it was a blast, and Hallowishes is wonderful!!!!

If you are in the park at 4pm - do they have you go to a specific area at a certain point? I had heard this - if so where is it and how long do you stay there? :confused3

asmarykay said:
If you are in the park at 4pm - do they have you go to a specific area at a certain point? I had heard this - if so where is it and how long do you stay there? :confused3

Not this year, you can roam the park freely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter