MNSSHP and park tickets

Disneygrl71

Mouseketeer
We are coming down first week in Oct arriving Sun and leaving Sat. I've purchased the 7 day basic tickets, but I've been thinking we probably don't need that many days. We will do Disney Springs on Sunday, the parks M, T, rest on Wed and do MNSSHP that night, Th and F do the parks and leave Sat.
Should I reduce the number of tickets to save money, especially since we've got to buy the party tickets, or does it really save that much?

If you buy MNSSHP tickets you can get into the park at 4pm that day. If you were just going to have a rest day on the day of the party then go for 4pm - you won't need a regular park ticket that day. And Disney Springs on another day. So now you're down 2 park tickets. That could save some money. Not sure how much??

Depends on your definition of savings. It will be at least $20 per ticket plus the tax going from a 7 day down to a 5. If you know your not going to use them those days then just buy the 5. If you decide that you want another day, you can add and its just the extra 10 per day.

Do they do MNSSHP on a wed? cause I was gonna do that too but only have the party on tues and fri and I think Sun...:ssst:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll be adjusting our down day :)

Here are the dates of the party from last year...
  • September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 and October 1 – $72.42 (ages 10+) and $67.10 (3-9)
  • October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29 and November 1 – $78.81 (ages 10+) and $73.49 (3-9)
  • October 31 – $92.66 (ages 10+) and $87.33 (3-9)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter