MNSSHP and EPcot in one day?

missylamour1

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are going to Florida in October, but we are only in Orlando for 2 days and orginally we had planned on spending all day at Epcot, which we still want to do, but now we are considering MNSSHP aswell on the same day? are we mad? We cant do anything the second day other than shop etc as we have to travelto our next destination by mid afternoon. As we only have a limited time we want to make the most of it! We are staying at a Disney hotel for the night so we dont have a long distance to and from the park, but I'm just curious if anybody else has done so. It is just me and hubby so no weary children involved, just us!
So in a nutshell we are deffinately going to Epcot as hubby has never been, but should we take the plunge and do both?!

Hi, we are going to Florida in October, but we are only in Orlando for 2 days and orginally we had planned on spending all day at Epcot, which we still want to do, but now we are considering MNSSHP aswell on the same day? are we mad? We cant do anything the second day other than shop etc as we have to travelto our next destination by mid afternoon. As we only have a limited time we want to make the most of it! We are staying at a Disney hotel for the night so we dont have a long distance to and from the park, but I'm just curious if anybody else has done so. It is just me and hubby so no weary children involved, just us!
So in a nutshell we are deffinately going to Epcot as hubby has never been, but should we take the plunge and do both?!

My DH and I usually spend the day in another park and MNSSHP in the evening. Just have a plan for Epcot.

We usually go to AK and get back with time to relax a little bit and shower before leaving for the party.

Have Fun!

Epcot closes at 9 that day and MNSSHP does not start until 7 I believe it would be very doable. Just be sure to leave Epcot a little early.

I would say it is possible, especially as it is only you and hubby.
Make sure you know what you want to do in Epcot as that may help to shave some valuable minutes off your time, then leave in plenty of time to account for any hold ups getting either out of one park or into another.

We have that planned for our tentative MNSSHP. It is me and my 9 year old. Rope drop at epcot, stay til 3.30, go get changed and head out at 5 to the party. It is very doable

Enjoy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter