MNSSHP and Eating where first???

Blaze12 said:
Quick question, what time does the party start? And what time do they start letting people in???? Just want to make sure my PS are ok.

The CM that I talked to on the phone said that they would let people in at 4:00 for the party. We have LTT at 4:15....so I hope thats true...we dont want to use a whole days admission just to go in and eat! :rotfl:

This will be our 3rd MNSSHP, but our first time eating dinner in the park before it starts. We have ressies at The liberty tree for 5:10, Oct. 23. Do you think this is a good time? I wasn't sure what time to pick.

We're doing a late lunch at DtD (Rainforest Cafe) at 2:30 that day. We fly in that morning and will be pretty hungry by then (will have a late light breakfast). We made the ADR's before I heard about getting into MK early for MNSSHP. I'd figured that we would have lunch, go to the resort and rest up a bit before heading to MK for 7. When I found out that we could get in earlier, I started to try to change up our plans. But have decided to keep them the same, and then if we are hungry later on, we would just grab something from CS without wasting too much time on a TS meal. We also won't try for the 4 pm entry time either - I think we'll aim to get to MK around 6 or 6:30, keeping the plans for the rest (our flight leaves at 7:30 and now with the security changes we'll have to be at the airport even EARLIER). I think the extra resting time before going to MK will be important for my kids.

Sorry ... long winded way of saying that we are having a late lunch at DtD, then if we are hungry at MNSSHP, we'll grab something from counter service.

LTT at 4:20 on 10/2 for us. Thought that gave us plenty of time to finish before the party. We have expiring hoppers for every day we are in Orlando, so even if the gates don't open at 4, we are still good. A day at TL, hotel to change, ride to MK, eat, enjoy the party.

We have reservations at Crystal Palace for 3:40 before we go to the party on Oct. 5th

Donold_Fan said:
LTT at 4:20 on 10/2 for us. Thought that gave us plenty of time to finish before the party. We have expiring hoppers for every day we are in Orlando, so even if the gates don't open at 4, we are still good. A day at TL, hotel to change, ride to MK, eat, enjoy the party.

DH and I are also doing TL and MNSSHP on 10/2. Small world! We're having dinner at 5:00 pm at 'Ohana.

3princesses4us said:
4:15 Liberty Tree Tavern on September 15th! :cheer2:

Same here! Can't wait to see everything. Spending morning at pool and then going over about 3.

We are doing a late lunch at LTT. Will probably do counter service at resort or MK . We want to eat light that night so there is room for all that candy!!!

jsmla said:
DH and I are also doing TL and MNSSHP on 10/2. Small world! We're having dinner at 5:00 pm at 'Ohana.

We're hoping to do TL that morning and have a 5:20 at 'ohana's!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter