MNSSHP - Adults Dress Up?

mummybear

Mouseketeer
We are going to one of MNSSHP and I know that it's the 1st time DLRP has staged these, but do you think adults dress up for these ( in NOT SO SCARY costumes) or is it just the kids? :confused3

it says on the website for the young and young at heart so i take it that yes you are allowed to dress up. as long as you dont pose as a character and sign autographs lol. i seriously had to warn my sis and her friend about this *** if someone asked them they would have done it for the laugh

it says on the website for the young and young at heart so i take it that yes you are allowed to dress up. as long as you dont pose as a character and sign autographs lol.

I thought just kids were allowed to dress up and it was forbidden to adults :confused3 ....

I thought just kids were allowed to dress up and it was forbidden to adults :confused3 ....

There are different rules for the Halloween parties, at least there are at WDW and DLR anyway. I guess they won't mind at DLRP. Having said that we won't be dressing up, I'm not that creative and I guess us Europeans don't do Halloween like they do in the USA so I'm not sure as many growns up would dress up anyway. It will be fun to see those who do though!

On the booking line, the woman said "please feel free to dress up" - not that I asked, but I was through to the American helpdesk - maybe they say that as a matter of course.

I plan to dress up as Mulan for one party and Meg for another and make the hubby dress up as something as well. :lmao: I hope lots of adults and children get in the spirit of the the holiday and dress up. It would make me sad to not see anyone dressed up, as that's pretty much the whole reason we are going is to get dressed up as something silly and have a nice time. If you can't do that at Disney, where can you?

Btw Danuak you don't have to be creative to dress up for Halloween just look around at costume sites and see what takes your fancy. The whole point of Halloween is to be someone else for day. If in doubt get pair vampire teeth and you're good to go.

Mel

I am planning to dress up but probably not in a Disney costume.

Think I may just have to go and see what I can rummage together then. Thanks for your replies:)

I now feel compelled to get my sewing machine out and run something up for myself. i just dressed the kids up last year for halloween and regretted it - i think everyone seemed to have a better time in costume. there was a very beautiful Wendy who looked more real than the 'real' wendy - she was totally tipsy by the end of the night and looked very happy but it confused my kids!!

We're thinking of going as Star Wars family, DH Darth Vader, DS Stormtrooper and me Princess Leia. I hope I don't feel completely out of place! I think it will be fun. Our son is an "only" so we want to do it so he won't be the only one dressed up, he wants us to. :) Going Oct. 10th, can't wait!:cool1:

Adults may dress up at WDW during Halloween parties at the MK, but not at other times and in other parks. You can't cover your face and it needs to be....ummmmm.......a family rated costume. We heard them tell a young woman in a very revealing Tinker Bell costume that she had to cover up or leave at a party last year.

One year there were three ladies dressed up as the three fairies and they had a line going and were doing photos and autographes. A CM stopped them, telling them that they did not want the guests to be confused about Disney vs guests.

I suspect the same rules apply at DLRP, as the wording about young and young at heart is the same as at WDW.

I dress up every year in my homemade Fairy Godmother costume and fool guests and CMs alike. It's a lot of fun. I am always asked for photos and autographs and I will do some photos as long as it doesn't cause a distraction for other guests. I have had excited mom's chase me down with an autograph book more than once, and sometimes have to work to convince them I'm not the "real" thing. But it's just too hard to turn down a hug and photo with the little ones, they are so darn cute when they see me and get excited.

I can't see it :sad1: I'm just getting the box with a red x

I'll have a look tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter