MNSSHP 9/23 report

kit

tinkerfan
Hi all,
We just got back tonight from WDW. Attended our first Halloween Party last night. It was fun:) It was crowded but people really got into the spirit of it. Many costumes, many pirates. We arrived around 4:30 and they had a separate line for ticket holders. Went right in, gave us trick or treat bag and off we went. I saw CM's checking wristbands throughout the night. Could only buy pins and merchandise if you had wristband.
The parade was fun but I like the Christmas party one better. The grave diggers were awesome. The music was GREAT! The Fireworks were AWESOME! The villian show was great. Able to get on most rides quickly-maybe longest wait we had was 15 minutes.
The trick or treat stations went smoothly-we got tons of candy-filled the bag. Wish more characters were out and about in costume.
Well worth the ticket price.

Hey thanks for the report we go this Friday the 29th. Have never been to this before so we are really excited. This trip is just for my hubby and me! Our first time without the kids.

:cool1: Lynn in IL. Disney here we come!!!!!! :wizard:

Another pirate here! pirate: I am so excited! Halloween is my fav holiday and I can't wait to celebrate the holiday at my fav place in world! I just can't wait to be in the atmosphere and see the decorations. I have never been to WDW in October. I can't wait! :banana:

I'm so conflicted??? (I'f only the rest of life were this easy). We have ADR's for 5:40pm on Oct 4th at TTS - are we wasting time eating??? Should we just do CS before the party? This is our first, and probably last for our kids (9 and 12), in the age group when this is truly important. :listen:

Calgary DISHeads said:
I'm so conflicted??? (I'f only the rest of life were this easy). We have ADR's for 5:40pm on Oct 4th at TTS - are we wasting time eating??? Should we just do CS before the party? This is our first, and probably last for our kids (9 and 12), in the age group when this is truly important. :listen:

The party doesn't begin until 7:00pm, so you should finish dinner with time to spare before the party! :) I have ADRS before the party too at LTT! Most people are choosing to go to dinner before 7:00pm. I don't think you will have a problem at all and you should enjoy your dinner and then go party! :banana:

Calgary DISHeads said:

Just hopiing that your date is a typo for the party- I dont believe there is a MNSSHP the night of the 4th-

Party dates-September 15, 22, and 29; October 2, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24, 26, 27, 30 and 31

If you are going on the 5th see ya there! :)

Kit
Did you notice if people without wristbands were in the park watching the parade or the fireworks during the party?

Calgary DISHeads said:

IMO...in the past, we would get ADR's so we could get into the park earlier...but I really thought they were unnecssary friday night. We had dinner at Cosmic Rays around 5:40...and the place was DEAD! We had to use up one more CS meal...so we went there...they only had the chicken and burger bays open...but still, it took us all of 5 min to get our meal.

You're not "wasting time" eating...you'll be done before the party...but if you rather use your TS at another place...just have CS in the park.

(fyi - very few places were open...Pinnochio's haus was closed...and I think columbia harbor house was too...by 3pm...but please don't quote me on that! )

I didn't notice anyone without wrist band but I didn't really look except when we were at parade. The CM's had us show our bands before purchasing pins, merchandize, entering rides (some). They made announcements about the party and that you needed a ticket. There were plenty of CM's out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter