MNSSHP 4:00 PM Entry Confirmed:)

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
There were credible rumours and much discussion on the party threads that WDW wouldn't allow entrance into the parties @ 4:00 pm:eek:...contrary to past practice.

I emailed them & received the following reply (i've blocked out the CMs name for privacy reasons):

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

I apologize for any confusion regarding your special event tickets.
Guests with a valid Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party ticket may
enter the Magic Kingdom® Park as early as 4 p.m. on the date specified
on the ticket. The hours of the actually Halloween party are from 7
p.m. to 12 a.m. All entertainment is subject to change without notice.

I hope your upcoming visit is filled with special memories.

Best regards,

xxxxx xxxxx
Guest Communication Services
Walt Disney World Resort

:dance3::yay::banana::thumbsup2

"The hours of the actually Halloween party" ???
Did they lay off the proofreader, too?

Wow, it's nice to have a confirmation (in writing no less) of what has been unofficial disney policy for a while. This will calm the nerves of many park goers.

The meter knew it all along...

Party-4PM-meter1dB.jpg

;)

I wrote an email as well and received a call today stating the same information almost verbatim. :wizard:

Thanks for going the extra step. We are attending MNSSHP this year as well and I was anxiously awaiting to hear. There has been so much discussion on the board, I was a little worried! Hope you have a great time.

Not a shocker...also like the note that " all entertainment is subject to change without notice"

:worship: Thank You! :worship:

For clearing up all the confusion on what time we can enter the parks.

So I guess we can all go back to discussing whether you can use 2 days on a multi day ticket in leiu of parkhopping????????? :lmao:

I'm glad they finally made a firm announcement! I'm especially happy for the people attending on the first night of MNSSHP.

Good news! We don't plan to get there until close to 7 (AK all day and then the kids will need naps) but now there won't be as much of a crazy pile up at the gate since people will be trickling in starting at 4.

The meter knew it all along...

Party-4PM-meter1dB.jpg

;)

welcome to the I told you! so club:lmao:

Good news! We don't plan to get there until close to 7 (AK all day and then the kids will need naps) but now there won't be as much of a crazy pile up at the gate since people will be trickling in starting at 4.

unless you have parkhoppers, you might want to consider in your planning that majority of non-DISboard types do think the gate time for parties is 7 pm (as it's stated on the website, etc.), lines do start to build after 6:30 pm...good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter