MNSSHP 2014: Question about event merchandise?

jade88

Earning My Ears
How quickly in recent years have the event pins and t-shirt sold out? I'm hoping to be there for the second party at the latest, does anything sell out the first night?

Nothing sells out, I've been there to the party in late September and early October and they have always had plenty of everything.

Same on tickets. I believe a few of the late October weekend nights can sell out, especially on Halloween itself. But if you are going in September you should not have a problem. Every single September party we've been to (3 or 4), the park announcers were hawking tickets over the loudspeakers they normally use for parade/firework announcements, trying to get the day guests to buy party tickets and stay for the evening. So even at the last minute there were plenty, that early in the season.

They used to sell party specific pins in limited numbers that could sell out but they don't do that anymore. You should be able to get everything fine.

They used to sell party specific pins in limited numbers that could sell out but they don't do that anymore. You should be able to get everything fine.

They sold limited pins last year, has there been a rumor about them being discontinued?

They sold limited pins last year, has there been a rumor about them being discontinued?

Yes they sell Halloween Party pins, only available at party, usually a few choices and AP pins. But years ago they would sell a different pin at each party in very limited numbers - sometimes running out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter