Mnsshp 2013

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
Does anyone know when the dates for this year's Halloween Parties will be released please?

Thanks in advance
Gems :thumbsup2

Does anyone know when the dates for this year's Halloween Parties will be released please?

Thanks in advance
Gems :thumbsup2

you can already guess that for yourself. Look at park hours and see when MK closes at 7pm. Then you'll know there's most likely a MNSSHP

As for the tickets, if Disney follows last year's calendar, they will go on sale around May 1st (2012 was on May 1st) Dates should be released (or leaked) during the week before

you can already guess that for yourself. Look at park hours and see when MK closes at 7pm. Then you'll know there's most likely a MNSSHP

As for the tickets, if Disney follows last year's calendar, they will go on sale around May 1st (2012 was on May 1st) Dates should be released (or leaked) during the week before

Have the park hours for October been released yet?

If you go on easyWDW.com he has all the hours for October and dates for MNSSHP.

We booked our MNSSHP tickets on the day they were released last year for September 2012. I've just checked my emails and I booked the tickets on 1st May 2012. It's likely they will release 2013 days around the same time :)

Sorry, I have never been around this time before so I have absolutely no idea when they are likely to be that's why I asked the question. :confused3

I'll keep checking the Disney site for further info.

I'm not sure why you couldn't have worded this better, after all they've asked a question to get help, not sarcy replies..........clearly the op couldn't......didn't know that or wouldn't have asked.

I'm not sure why you couldn't have worded this better, after all they've asked a question to get help, not sarcy replies..........clearly the op couldn't......didn't know that or wouldn't have asked.

Agree

Perhaps because English is a second language? I think poster was saying it can be worked out for oneself this way, not that the OP should have known how to. Lets be nice to each other :)

Sorry, I have never been around this time before so I have absolutely no idea when they are likely to be that's why I asked the question. :confused3

I'll keep checking the Disney site for further info.

chmurf, sometimes your posts can come across a little rude. Please remember that the OP was only asking a question. The first few words of your response could be misinterpreted as you being rude or sarcastic. I am sure that's not how you meant it but please remember we are here to give help and advice to each other, not to criticise or judge.

Perhaps because English is a second language? I think poster was saying it can be worked out for oneself this way, not that the OP should have known how to. Lets be nice to each other :)

I understand what you're saying but the OP would not necessarily know that is the case. We should all try to think how our posts could be interpreted when we respond. I know it's not always easy but without being able to see a person's face, it is very easy to misread what is being said.

We have a great community here on the UK boards, let's try and keep it frinedly please :flower3:

Gem, as far as your question goes, I am aware that previously dates have been released around the end of April. You can often guess when the parties are likely to be, as previously stated, by checking the time that MK closes on a particular night (if it closes at 7, there is more than likely going to be a party that night). FWIW, we love MNSSHP - it has consistently been one of our favourite things about going to WDW in October. We have been on four separate occasions and never been disappointed :thumbsup2

Gem - we went to MNSSHP in 2009 and it was amazing!

I did a bit of research as to which of the parties during our trip would be the quietest and we booked that date.

It was by far our favourite time we spent in MK. Parade and fireworks were amazing, most rides were walk Ons and the atmosphere was wonderful.

We can't wait for another October trip so we can go again!!!

Thanks for the advice guys! :)
DD wants to do it so we need to try and choose a date which is near to her birthday and not tooooooo busy. Hmmm could be a difficult one! :lmao:

Thanks for the advice guys! :)
DD wants to do it so we need to try and choose a date which is near to her birthday and not tooooooo busy. Hmmm could be a difficult one! :lmao:

What date is Shelby's Birthday Gem? We have had good experiences at mid-week parties and usually before the last week of October.

I think it was a Thursday we went - when I read about it apparently Thursday was the best day - as Monday is MKs busiest day and lots of people see the signs on the Monday and buy tickets for the next day.

Could all have changed now of course!

chmurf, sometimes your posts can come across a little rude. Please remember that the OP was only asking a question. The first few words of your response could be misinterpreted as you being rude or sarcastic. I am sure that's not how you meant it but please remember we are here to give help and advice to each other, not to criticise or judge.

forgive me, but please remember that I'm using a foreign language here.
From my standpoint, and from the figures of speech or wording we use in french, there is absolutely no way my post could be interpreted as rude. I know that there are a few subtle differences, idioms and wording that differ between our languages, and I do not master them all, so I apologise for that (even if there is no reason for me to). (and to this moment I have absolutely no idea whatsoever of what, in my reply, could have come across as rude, for me it was to the point, sharing information only)

You're right, we're here to give help and advice, that's what I did, and I genuinely thought I had done that in the most neutral way. Only giving the relevant information.
There was no rudeness implied or involved in my post.
And if you want to talk about rude, the replies that came after that were rude, because I only wanted to help and got chastised for that ...

well, nevermind, those things are likely to happen. It's already likely to happen between 2 native english speakers since there is no way to actually know in what kinds of spirit someone posted a reply, but between english and french ... fire and water don't mix, we've been at odds for centuries.

Should I refrain from replying or giving an information if I can help, for fear of sounding a bit rude ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter