MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

HayGan said:
If we enter the park at 4 with our regular tickets can we get the regular SOMK cards and then get party ones at 7 with our MNSSHP tix? Do we have to activate our party tickets at the gates again?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You can get both after 7:00p with just your party ticket. The regular ones come in a pack of 5. The MNSSHP card is a single.

where can I buy tickets when we arrive in Orlando?? DTD, our resort or just at the gate??

When do they start handing out the treat bags?
If I get there at 4:00 will I get on then with my wrist band and bag?

You can get both after 7:00p with just your party ticket. The regular ones come in a pack of 5. The MNSSHP card is a single.

Great! Thanks for the info :) My kids are really looking forward to trying this out for the first time. We will be getting our first packs on Sunday but they will really enjoy getting a special card at MNSSHP on Tuesday night!

Great! Thanks for the info :) My kids are really looking forward to trying this out for the first time. We will be getting our first packs on Monday but they will really enjoy getting a special card at MNSSHP on Tuesday night!

A general heads-up about SotMK: It can become a huge time suck. DS and I played it for a bit this past spring. As we did I came across multiple families who were a bit flummoxed that their kids insisted on playing the game in long stretches instead of doing other things. DS and I didn't really have a problem with that, but he does tend to be a tad obsessive about some things so I see how it COULD have locked us up for a long time. It especially takes a while when you get behind a queue of people (locals?) bearing notebooks and huge stacks of cards at certain portals. Everyone is pretty nice and cordial; it can just be time-consuming.

Zippa D Doodah said:
A general heads-up about SotMK: It can become a huge time suck. DS and I played it for a bit this past spring. As we did I came across multiple families who were a bit flummoxed that their kids insisted on playing the game in long stretches instead of doing other things. DS and I didn't really have a problem with that, but he does tend to be a tad obsessive about some things so I see how it COULD have locked us up for a long time. It especially takes a while when you get behind a queue of people (locals?) bearing notebooks and huge stacks of cards at certain portals. Everyone is pretty nice and cordial; it can just be time-consuming.

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. We have at least 3 days planned in the MK so I will tell my kids that we can always come back to it if there is too bad of a line.

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. We have at least 3 days planned in the MK so I will tell my kids that we can always come back to it if there is too bad of a line.

Don't forget you can pick up another pack of 5 cards each day you are in MK. Each ticket holder can do this, so you can rack up a decent set of cards pretty quickly. On your MNSSHP night you'll be able to get the event-specific one also--one per guest.

I have a couple of character questions.
Are all 4 Pooh characters out at once, or do they switch off? What time should we line up? We'd like to get characters out of the way first & Piglet is our DD's only must-do.

My sister is planning on lining up for Jack, but she will probably be by herself. Is there usually a PP photographer with Jack or not?

I have a couple of character questions.
Are all 4 Pooh characters out at once, or do they switch off? What time should we line up? We'd like to get characters out of the way first & Piglet is our DD's only must-do.

My sister is planning on lining up for Jack, but she will probably be by herself. Is there usually a PP photographer with Jack or not?

All 4 Pooh characters meet together I believe. This is one of the only times you'll find them this way.

I'm fairly certain there's PP with Sparrow.

Not only was there photopass with jack sparrow, but also there were cast members that took pictures with our camera as well. Captain jack was the best character meet and greet I think I've ever had!! Very interactive, lots of fun!!

Not only was there photopass with jack sparrow, but also there were cast members that took pictures with our camera as well. Captain jack was the best character meet and greet I think I've ever had!! Very interactive, lots of fun!!

Thanks! My sister was worried about getting a picture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter