MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

I am hoping Colombus day crowds start to thin out after that following weekend?? We leave the 18th and we are doing our first mnsshp and are hoping for a smaller crowd so we can do as much as possible because this will be our one and only time:) What are your thoughts for crowds the 23rd or 25th(tues or thurs)

I think on low-crowd parties, you could possibly do "everything" in 2 nights. But as I'm sure you've read, low-crowd parties seem to be hard to find.

We had a low crowd party last year and were able to do everything.....on the left hand side of the park. Never made it to Tomorrowland and we were there at 4 and closed the park. There's so much to do and you really don't don't want to rush through things and not enjoy it. I'd pick 5 must do things , 5 want to dos, and 5 wishes. That way you won't be disappointed and might be surprised.

We saw knight Donald and princess Daisy next to the carrousel every time we walked past it at the 9/30 party. Never more than 10-15 in line, but my kids would never stop :(. Not sure when they come out, but I think you'd be able to catch them most any time.

I'm still debating on when to order or buy tickets. We plan on going on the 16th and I highly doubt that it will sell out given that they just added more discounts on for that evening. With all the rain lately I was hoping to employ a wait and see approach before buying the tickets. We have other nights that we can go but I think it would be the perfect way to celebrate my 40th bday :)

I'm still debating on when to order or buy tickets. We plan on going on the 16th and I highly doubt that it will sell out given that they just added more discounts on for that evening. With all the rain lately I was hoping to employ a wait and see approach before buying the tickets. We have other nights that we can go but I think it would be the perfect way to celebrate my 40th bday :)

That's the same night we're thinking of. I keep resisting the urge to order the tix. We could attend the 18th, but would rather go on the 16th for my Uncle's 66th birthday! Can't decide if I should go ahead and order though, I would hate for them to be sold out, but this is our first MNNSHP and I'm really hoping for nice weather. Decisions, decisions! :confused3:)

I am sure this is elsewhere in the thread, but I don't have time to find it...

What time can you get in to MK with your party ticket? (We do not have park tickets tomorrow -- just party tickets.)

TIA!

Some Peep advice as you leave for the night. Out side the turnstile there are 2 peep stops. We left at 11:30. The Peep stop on the right gave us hand fulls of Peeps! Their bin was very full. The monorail had closed at 8pm so very few people were exiting that way. Once we realized the monorail was closed we headed the other direction to exit. Passing the 2nd Peep stop that was closing up shop because theirs was empty. So the advice, exit on the far right towards the monorail if you want Peeps.

Some Peep advice as you leave for the night. Out side the turnstile there are 2 peep stops. We left at 11:30. The Peep stop on the right gave us hand fulls of Peeps! Their bin was very full. The monorail had closed at 8pm so very few people were exiting that way. Once we realized the monorail was closed we headed the other direction to exit. Passing the 2nd Peep stop that was closing up shop because theirs was empty. So the advice, exit on the far right towards the monorail if you want Peeps.

Thanks for the advice! My kids keep asking me to buy peeps and I keep telling them no because they will get them at MNSSHP :rotfl2:

Rain, rain, go away! We're leaving Sunday and going to the party on 10-8. Really hoping it doesn't rain! We've already purchased the tickets. We're super excited and sure we'll have a good time even if it rains! :maleficen We're dressing in an Alice in Wonderland there. :ccat:

Wow! I have read through this entire thread tonight. Thanks for all the information. I'm very torn about buying our tickets for 21 and/or 23 ahead of time or waiting until we get there on the 20th. That is getting so close to Halloween I hate to find out they sale out, but I would sure hate to be holding them at then it be a 100% chance of rain and storms (like I hear tonight was). *sigh*

Decisions, decisions. I have a feeling I'm going to take that plunge within the next couple days as I'm so anxious about them selling out.

ksloane said:
Wow! I have read through this entire thread tonight. Thanks for all the information. I'm very torn about buying our tickets for 21 and/or 23 ahead of time or waiting until we get there on the 20th. That is getting so close to Halloween I hate to find out they sale out, but I would sure hate to be holding them at then it be a 100% chance of rain and storms (like I hear tonight was). *sigh*

Decisions, decisions. I have a feeling I'm going to take that plunge within the next couple days as I'm so anxious about them selling out.

Yes it poured rain but honestly we still had a blast. We only did candy stations in adventure land late in evening and they filled the bags since we went end of night. No lines! Perfect spot for parade right as it started when we walked off Aladdin carpet ride. Fireworks still awesome! No waits for any rides except Peter pan about 20 min..... I didn't like the rain but we made it work! Tip do haunted mansion before party if you want to ride without huge line.

Can someone tell me which direction the HH rides and where he pauses. He really is a must see. Also where are the best spots for the actual parade if your not on Main Street? Do you still get a good view from frontier land/ liberty square? Also I want a good general spot so I can see it coming towards me (for photos)

ladyhatter92 said:
Can someone tell me which direction the HH rides and where he pauses. He really is a must see. Also where are the best spots for the actual parade if your not on Main Street? Do you still get a good view from frontier land/ liberty square? Also I want a good general spot so I can see it coming towards me (for photos)

HH rides same direction as parade--Splash to Town Square. I think he pauses at the Liberty Square bridge into the Hub.

We were at the party last night- oh my- lightening, rain it was a mess! They did however give us tickets for tonight! I have a feeling it will be very crowded! They were really nice about it too. We stayed until830 did not see the first candy station due to the weather- no outside character were out and we were told the parade would not be happening. Hoping for better weather tonight!

utkscvol1 said:
We were at the party last night- oh my- lightening, rain it was a mess! They did however give us tickets for tonight! I have a feeling it will be very crowded! They were really nice about it too. We stayed until830 did not see the first candy station due to the weather- no outside character were out and we were told the parade would not be happening. Hoping for better weather tonight!

Did you have to stand in line at City Hall last night to get tickets for tonight?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

No we did it at our hotel. I was not standing in that line in the lightening. We checked at the building to the left of city hall and they told us they were instructed to tell people to check with their resorts. We would've managed in the rain- but the lightening was a no no for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter