MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

We were @ Disney this past weekend & saw Duffy on Sunday & he had on his regular Sailor outfit on @ Epcot. This was @ 430pm so not sure if he had on his Pumpkin outfit on earlier or later that that.

I am thinking that the Disney Parks Blog said he would only be in his pumpkin costume at EPCOT during the month of October.

Thanks for the heads up! We'll try to get him at the party then.

Hey mom2rtk, isn't this you sitting behind us to meet the Dwarves last year at MVMCP???? We were first in line :) We must of had the same game plan because we were at most of the M&G together!
IMG_7337.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey mom2rtk, isn't this you sitting behind us to meet the Dwarves last year at MVMCP???? We were first in line :) We must of had the same game plan because we were at most of the M&G together!
IMG_7337.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL, yes, that's me!

I really enjoyed chatting with you guys. Thanks for helping us pass the time!

Oh, and I've been meaning to thank your daughter for my daughter's "inspiration" for her new hairdo!

IMG_8062 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

Oh we don't have a daughter so you might be thinking of someone else :confused3

OK, sorry about that. I think they must have been behind us.

The long waits in line really do seem daunting to some, but I really don't mind when there are so many Disney loving folks around to chat with.

I do have to say I was surprised to find someone already in line when we got there around 5:30. You guys win the prize for being the early bird!

I hope you enjoyed the party!

Went to the party last night, was in line for dwarfs By 5:15 and was maybe 7th in line then went straight to trick or treat path right after that's where our magic ended. It was so packed we couldn't move, the treat lines were worse than any line I have ever seen at Disney. The villains shows were really neat but once again we couldn't get close we ended up sitting at 900 just so we could get a seat for the 2nd parade. Hallowishes was great as the parade but to pay for 5 of us to get in I'm not sure I would do it again
There is I think 5 different pins to buy and different tshirts for sale during the party

Went to the party last night, was in line for dwarfs By 5:15 and was maybe 7th in line then went straight to trick or treat path right after that's where our magic ended. It was so packed we couldn't move, the treat lines were worse than any line I have ever seen at Disney. The villains shows were really neat but once again we couldn't get close we ended up sitting at 900 just so we could get a seat for the 2nd parade. Hallowishes was great as the parade but to pay for 5 of us to get in I'm not sure I would do it again
There is I think 5 different pins to buy and different tshirts for sale during the party

Thanks for the heads up. We are going Sunday and it's ToT Marathon weekend so I'm expecting it to be more crowded, even though easywdw lists it as a low crowd day.

Wow, 5:15, huh? We have dinner ADRs for 3. Sounds like we'll need to get our wristbands after dinner and start walking that way.

I know I read this somewhere on the thread, but I can't remember. Where are the wristband distribution sites?

I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I went 10 pages deep into the thread and didn't see this question.

Can a person go to the NSSHP without getting a normal day ticket? Can I just get the Halloween party event ticket and go into the park at 7 pm?

We are driving most of Wednesday night and getting to Orlando very early in the morning (Thursday). I would like to take a nap before going to the park. So I think the Halloween party would be the best thing to aim for Thursday.

I apologize for the question. I've called Disney 4 times today and gotten hung up on each time :|

I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I went 10 pages deep into the thread and didn't see this question.

Can a person go to the NSSHP without getting a normal day ticket? Can I just get the Halloween party event ticket and go into the park at 7 pm?

We are driving most of Wednesday night and getting to Orlando very early in the morning (Thursday). I would like to take a nap before going to the park. So I think the Halloween party would be the best thing to aim for Thursday.

I apologize for the question. I've called Disney 4 times today and gotten hung up on each time :|

Yes. The party doesn't start until 7:00p, but you'll be able to get in as early as 4:00p with just your party ticket.

Hi Everyone! We are preparing for our first MNSSHP! One question that keeps coming up--- where is the best location to watch the parade? We were thinking about staking out a spot on the hub directly across from the path coming from Liberty Square. If we time it well, we thought we may be able to see the Villans show from here as well. Thoughts?????? TIA!!!

Can anyone please help me with this?!?!?!?!?! THANKS!!!:)

Your best place to view the parade and the fireworks is upstairs at the railroad station on Main Street. But you have to get there at least two hours before the parade starts to get up to the railing.

That's odd - someone else who posted their review on the forum said that it wasn't very crowded, outside of the typically congested areas (Castle Hub, Fantasyland)

We have tickets to MNSSHP on its last night (Nov. 2). Will it be completely packed, or since it's after Halloween will it be not so crazy?

And any chance the special merchandise will be marked with clearance prices? Big fat cheapskate here!

I'm so excited for this trip -- it's my first visit and my daughter's first visit to the House of Mouse! My daughter is 4 and I, well, I have a 4 in my age, too.

We have tickets to MNSSHP on its last night (Nov. 2). Will it be completely packed, or since it's after Halloween will it be not so crazy?

And any chance the special merchandise will be marked with clearance prices? Big fat cheapskate here!

I'm so excited for this trip -- it's my first visit and my daughter's first visit to the House of Mouse! My daughter is 4 and I, well, I have a 4 in my age, too.

It will likely sell out.

And I don't believe they'll clearance any party merchandise out. The biggest complaint I hear is that they run out of some items.

That's odd - someone else who posted their review on the forum said that it wasn't very crowded, outside of the typically congested areas (Castle Hub, Fantasyland)

Crowds are often very much a matter of individual perception. We all have our own ideas of crowded and not crowded--nowhere are they defined by number or quantity.

Yes. The party doesn't start until 7:00p, but you'll be able to get in as early as 4:00p with just your party ticket.

Just to confirm this.

I got a hold of them on the phone and they said, yes, you can get in to the Halloween party with just the Halloween party ticket. You do not need to stack it on top of a normal day ticket or hopper ticket.

The lady on the phone did say you can get in as early at 6 pm. I wonder why she didn't say 4?

Just to confirm this.

I got a hold of them on the phone and they said, yes, you can get in to the Halloween party with just the Halloween party ticket. You do not need to stack it on top of a normal day ticket or hopper ticket.

The lady on the phone did say you can get in as early at 6 pm. I wonder why she didn't say 4?

Because phone CMs are often incorrect, sadly. We've heard many reports like yours over the years. Yes, you will be able to get in at 4:00p.

First timer here. What is hitch hiking ghost picture and I saw in a previous post it was between CoP and CHH. CoP would be Carosel of Progress? and CHH is what?

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter