MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

The Party merchandise is only sold during the parties. It is not available to the general public unless any remains after the last Party of the year.

So do they sell MNSSHP shirts? Are they available after the first party? Or do we need to come up with another idea for what DH and I will wear on 9/14 to the party?

So do they sell MNSSHP shirts? Are they available after the first party? Or do we need to come up with another idea for what DH and I will wear on 9/14 to the party?

You can wear them, but you wouldn't be able to buy them until you are in the park for the party, so you would have to wear something else to the park, and then change into them once you purchase them.

My question is about crowds. We will have 3 choices when we go 10/8 (Monday AND Columbus Day), 10/11 (Thursday) and 10/12 (Friday). Friday is out of the question cause I have read that Fridays are typically the busiest. And I'm sure in a "normal" week, Monday would be the lowest crowds. However, with it also being Columbus Day (I have read that park crowds are heavier than normal that day) do you think the Thursday would be our best bet for the party? I guess really what I'm hoping is if someone on here has attended a party on Columbus day the last couple of years can give me some input.

TIA

I was also worried about this, since we have already purchased tix for the 8th, but I found a post here from Berlioz on a trip from last year, and I think the date was Columbus day and apparently the crowds weren't bad. Hopefully this link works - if not, the post was on the top of page 23 on this thread (sorry - I'm sooo not a techie!!)
https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/specialevents/2011mnshpreport

I was also worried about this, since we have already purchased tix for the 8th, but I found a post here from Berlioz on a trip from last year, and I think the date was Columbus day and apparently the crowds weren't bad. Hopefully this link works - if not, the post was on the top of page 23 on this thread (sorry - I'm sooo not a techie!!)
https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/specialevents/2011mnshpreport

Great, THANKS!!! I did look it up and that date was definitely Columbus Day last year. And it didn't seem busy. Looks like we'll aim for that date then. Thanks again :)

Did they really sell out out of advanced discount tickets for 10/12? They only show the option for full price?

I don't think they had advance pricing at all for this date because it's a Friday :goodvibes

chellewashere said:
Wahoo so excited.

So what is everyone going to be?

My DD (7) is going to be Tinkerbell, Im making a Wendy style dress and Im dressing my husband as John...just cant wait to see him walking around in a nightshirt all night :rotfl2:

Im going on 9/14..im.making an Izzy costume for me n my son is going as jake

Jimmysmom0703 said:

We're planning on going the same day. Originally we were doing an Alice in Wonderland theme. But now I think we're just doing our tie dye Mickey shirts with silly hats. Less to pack with flying.

Did they really sell out out of advanced discount tickets for 10/12? They only show the option for full price?
Only dates that Disney does not expect to sell out have discounted "advance purchase" pricing. However, if there is no advance purchase pricing, tickets may be purchased in advance at the full price "day-of" prices. When they do sell out for a particular Party they do not sell any more tickets in any category, discounted or not.

So I tried on the Belle dress I got for my daughter (15 months). It fits, but she doesn't seem to like wearing it. (she cried until I took it off). What do I do now?

I was at MNSSHP last year - we dressed as villians - it was fun to dress up as villians :)

This year I am going with my mom, she does not care about dressing up. The only costume she is agreeable to is something resembling her usual outfit.

Does anyone have any suggestions about something she could be that wouldn't be too different from a capri and t-shirt outfit, and perhaps something along the lines of a baseball cap (i.e. no wigs or any funky headwear).

I got excited that we could be a mother-daughter pair such as mother gothel and rapunzel, or auroa and malificent (not that they are mother-daughter), but she isn't willing to go all out.
Any ideas?

I thought if I decide to be a princess such as Rapunzel she could wear a t-shirt that says 'I am with Rapunzel -->' lol

Any ideas are appreciated.

Either way looking fwd to the party :)

WDW-PRINCESS said:
I was at MNSSHP last year - we dressed as villians - it was fun to dress up as villians :)

This year I am going with my mom, she does not care about dressing up. The only costume she is agreeable to is something resembling her usual outfit.

Does anyone have any suggestions about something she could be that wouldn't be too different from a capri and t-shirt outfit, and perhaps something along the lines of a baseball cap (i.e. no wigs or any funky headwear).

I got excited that we could be a mother-daughter pair such as mother gothel and rapunzel, or auroa and malificent (not that they are mother-daughter), but she isn't willing to go all out.
Any ideas?

I thought if I decide to be a princess such as Rapunzel she could wear a t-shirt that says 'I am with Rapunzel -->' lol

Or a tee that says, "Mother knows best"?

Any ideas?

Etsy has some cute embroidery Disney stuff...maybe a cute Mickey Halloween shirt and her normal capris. Would she wear ears?

WDW-PRINCESS said:

Any ideas?

I saw some costume tshirts on etsy that were made to look like some of the princesses and they had rapunzel's mom as one too!

Jimmysmom0703 said:

We are going on 9/18 and my son is also going as Jake and I made a Izzy costume for myself too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter