MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

Bought our tickets on Saturday for Halloween Night!!!

My fiance (well, he'll be my hubby by the time of the party!) and I aren't going to dress up, but thinking about doing Halloween shirts. I'm going to do a Haunted Mansion theme shirt and he's been scoping out Jack Skellington.

Bought ours for 10/21 last Wed and they came in the mail yesterday! SO EXCITED! It's our first Halloween Party!!

My tickets came in the mail yesterday too! Ordered them late last week.

Going Thurs. 10/11. Can't wait!! :yay:

diznee25

Ordered my tickets on May 1st. Still waiting for them to arrive........:confused3

September 25 works in with my plans perfectly! Just worried about not being able to buy tickets til we get there. Anyone else nervous about this? Thoughts?

I am concerned October 11 will sell out. Any idea if the earlier dates have in the past? Once I get my bonus, we'll buy park tickets and such but that's not till July.

September 25 works in with my plans perfectly! Just worried about not being able to buy tickets til we get there. Anyone else nervous about this? Thoughts?

I've been reading alot on the MNSSHP threads and it doesn't seem like as many people are going to the party on this date. Most seem to be going on the 21st, 28th, or the 30th. I'll be there on the 25th!:yay:

We'll be there on the 25th - if you see a Corpse Bride with Lumiere, say hi! :) We have waited in the past to purchase tickets to MNSSHP until we got there. They weren't sold out and we usually go around this time every year. That's not to say they won't sell out, and I'd hate to steer you wrong only to find out that night isn't available. We got out tickets already as this is the only night we could go.

My husband and I are debating going to the party. We went once 2 years ago and I really want to go this year. We have 2 dates we're deciding between 9/14 and 9/18. The 14 is a Friday and the 18 is a Tuesday. Do you think the 18 will be less crowded since it's a weekday? Also we have AP can we wait until we get to WDW and buy them and still get the AP discount? We're doing a lot of extras this trip so we're not sure if it's in the budget right now. Thank you!!

Ordered my two tix on the first day, May 1, and got them two days later! We'll be going as pirates on October 28!

We'll be there on the 25th - if you see a Corpse Bride with Lumiere, say hi! :) We have waited in the past to purchase tickets to MNSSHP until we got there. They weren't sold out and we usually go around this time every year. That's not to say they won't sell out, and I'd hate to steer you wrong only to find out that night isn't available. We got out tickets already as this is the only night we could go.

We will def say hi. :) that makes me feel better. I'm hoping that since it won't be that busy (fingers crossed) that there will be plenty of tickets for all.

We were thinking about going to the 9/25 party. Can anyone tell me if it much much more busier on friday nights than the week nights?

this is what i am wearing msshp
il_570xN128600908.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter