• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP 2012 Official Information

omg!!!!! i called my ta to tell her about the tickets being on sale and she said that as far as she knew they were not but would keep checking. now i know for a fact that they are on sale both halloween and christmas and i dont want to bother her again. i already gave her permission to buy them for me so i cant very well go ahead and buy them myself without calling her and telling her. i dont want to step on any toes or be a pest but omg i am losing my mind. lol i am trying to think positive. it will all work out in the end. :thumbsup2

We are going to be there on October 11th. My TA purchased the tickets for me this afternoon and they are being sent to me!! I can't wait! I'm soooo excited!!

DH and DS have already started working on their costume. They are going to be slinky dog. They are making their own costume. I'm interested to see how it works out. LOL!!

I bought our tickets for the 11th too! I'm so excited, but have no idea what costumes will be.

Just ordered our tickets! :yay: The CM said they could send them standard mail for no charge..., now just have to keep my fingers crossed for no rain!

Got our tickets for 10/14 :cool1: I didn't get the option to have them mailed to me. They said I have to get them from Will Call.

I still can't decide on what day we want to go. Our choices are either Sept 40 or Oct 5. The 30th is a sunday, but Monday is the 30th anniversary of Epcot, so expecting the party to sell out. The 5th is a Friday which means lots of locals and it is also Columbus Day weekend. Which do you think would be better?

I'm wondering why people think the 30th of Sept might be a sell out? I bought for the 30th and really don't want a sellout party! I know Epcots BDAY is on the 1st, but that's not a major holiday for the area? Won't people be back to school/normal life on Monday, Oct 1....I don't know why that particular event (Epcots bday) would sell out the 30th party?? :confused3 thoughts?

omg!!!!! i called my ta to tell her about the tickets being on sale and she said that as far as she knew they were not but would keep checking. now i know for a fact that they are on sale both halloween and christmas and i dont want to bother her again. i already gave her permission to buy them for me so i cant very well go ahead and buy them myself without calling her and telling her. i dont want to step on any toes or be a pest but omg i am losing my mind. lol i am trying to think positive. it will all work out in the end. :thumbsup2

We also have a TA and I kept waiting on her to call/contact me today about the tickets because I knew that they were going on sale, but she didn't. I didn't want to bother her because she's always super busy and I already ask 100 questions lol, so I just called Disney myself and bought them. I wasn't really afraid that the 9/11 party would sale out, I was just anxious and wanted to get it over with.

On a side note I'm wondering why all our experiences with ordering these tickets, especially on the phone, are so varied ? We've got people not being offered will call, people offered it if you ask, tickets being sent out free of charge, charged for postage etc Yesterday it seemed a lottery as to whether a CM said you could even buy the tickets,.

On a side note I'm wondering why all our experiences with ordering these tickets, especially on the phone, are so varied ? We've got people not being offered will call, people offered it if you ask, tickets being sent out free of charge, charged for postage etc Yesterday it seemed a lottery as to whether a CM said you could even buy the tickets,.

I agree. I've read a lot of posts that said that they were going to be charged as much as $15 to have their tickets shipped and when I called and bought our tickets the CM automatically said that the only option right now was to have the tickets shipped (will call wasn't available). I was a little surpised about her response because I know that many here stated that they were able to buy tickets and have them placed on will call. I then asked about the shippng price and the CM stated that shipping was free unless I wanted to have the tickets shipped FedX:confused3

We bought our tickets yesterday through the website for the 18th October :bitelip:
On our etickets the date says 21st October...
Has anyone else had this problem?
Or any advise? Should we call Disney?

Are tickets to the MNSSHP usually sold out before the day of the party? We are considering Monday October 8, but not sure if we will be needing 2 or 3, so do not want to purchase yet.

If we wait a few months until we find out how many tickets we will be needing, will it be sold out?

Hope someone can help with this answer. Thanks!

We bought our tickets yesterday through the website for the 18th October :bitelip:
On our etickets the date says 21st October...
Has anyone else had this problem?
Or any advise? Should we call Disney?

same problem here

booked for 10/23, received confirmation email for 10/23 and etickets say 10/26

I just sent an email to the adress mentionned in the confirmation email

same problem here

booked for 10/23, received confirmation email for 10/23 and etickets say 10/26

I just sent an email to the adress mentionned in the confirmation email

Seems they might has a little problem :P

We sent an email last night but it said that could take up to 24hours so DF tried to phone the US about it but the line is closed just now. We will try again and let you know if we get anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter