MNSSHP 2006, Ready to start planning!

We got our tickets for Oct 6th.
Dinner at Chef Mickeys at 5:10.
We're roughing it! Tent camping at FW, I hope it's cool enough!

But what in the world should we wear?
I usually have my older child wear something to go with the 2 year old. Like last year the baby was a cow and my older one was the farmer.

Got to kick start my brain - it's not used to thinking about Halloween this early in the year! :)

Btw, do you parents dress up?

I have tix for Sept 29th! I was there during this time last year but didn't go to the evening activities. Looking forward to it this year :teeth: :thumbsup2

We are now official for the 29th! Yay! And the tickets were free!! Whoo hoo!! Love that Disney Rewards card!!

Jesussavedme said:
We got our tickets for Oct 6th.
Dinner at Chef Mickeys at 5:10.
We're roughing it! Tent camping at FW, I hope it's cool enough!

But what in the world should we wear?
I usually have my older child wear something to go with the 2 year old. Like last year the baby was a cow and my older one was the farmer.

Got to kick start my brain - it's not used to thinking about Halloween this early in the year! :)

Btw, do you parents dress up?

We camped in a tent at FW when I was a kid.

Here is a poll about wearing costumes:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1099973

I am most likely wearing a Halloween t-shirt if I can find one to buy in early Sept. I'm not sure yet about my kids and what they will wear.

My travel agent is buying our tickets for us today. We'll be at MNSSHP on 9/15. :goodvibes

Ok, all y'all Sept 29 MNSSHP attendees, come join us on our thread(s)! The links are in my signature.

:cheer2: :woohoo: Ordered my tickets on Sunday 4-30. MNSSHP here we come 10-2 also made my ADR for LTT at 5:35 we can't waite.

BWV Studio Sister's trip only. 9-26 to 10-6 :maleficen MNSSHP 10-2 and :drinking1 FW

BWV 1-Bedroom Family trip 12-1 to 12-11 :santa: MVMCP 12-2 and CP

HI! I just bought our tickets for Halloween night for MNNSHP :cool1:

I wanted to make reservations for dinner 5:10 at the Liberty Tree and they said I would have to have a regualr park admission besides the MSSHP. What is up with that???

I thought we could do this?? :confused3

princesscj said:
HI! I just bought our tickets for Halloween night for MNNSHP :cool1:

I wanted to make reservations for dinner 5:10 at the Liberty Tree and they said I would have to have a regualr park admission besides the MSSHP. What is up with that???

I thought we could do this?? :confused3

The party officially starts at 7:00p so anything before that is a plus and NOT guaranteed.

I can't stress this enough, getting in with just your party ticket after 4:00p and before 7:00p is UNOFFICIAL so most CMs will NOT confirm this.

I have every confidence it will happen again this year but it's not official and its not guaranteed. We should know for sure if they are going to let us in after 4:00p with just our party ticket by the first party on Sept 15.

Can you buy halloween shirts at the parks? I know, that's probably a stupid question.

Another question: When does the scheduled events come out for the party? I know last year allears came out with them just before the party. Is there any other place to get them and when?

Pocohantasfan said:
Can you buy halloween shirts at the parks? I know, that's probably a stupid question.

Another question: When does the scheduled events come out for the party? I know last year allears came out with them just before the party. Is there any other place to get them and when?

The stores might have Halloween type shirts throughout the parks and then actually during the party there will be party Halloween shirts only available during the party.

Disney doesn't 'come out' with any further info other then the letter that comes with your tickets. They will hand out party park maps with the schedule at the party itself so once they have the first party, people will start to report back with info. That is probably when allears updated their website last year.

nursemelis374 said:
leafette said:
I ordered my Sept. 22 tickets today![/QUOTE

What number did you call? 407 W Disney?

I called 1-407-939-3744 and hit the button to "make changes to a reservation." Tickets should arrive in 7-10 days.

beattyfamily said:
The stores might have Halloween type shirts throughout the parks and then actually during the party there will be party Halloween shirts only available during the party.

Disney doesn't 'come out' with any further info other then the letter that comes with your tickets. They will hand out party park maps with the schedule at the party itself so once they have the first party, people will start to report back with info. That is probably when allears updated their website last year.

As long as we're able to purchase a shirt we'll be happy.

I was told that it'll be 7-10 days before I receive the tickets so I'll wait to see what the letter says. Thanks.

I am so envious! You're all going to have a great time! We LOVED MNSSHP!!!!

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter