MNSSHP 2006, Ready to start planning!

quietgirll said:
ok...so maybe this is a dumb question....but oh well :oP are all the rides open during the party, or just select ones??

Most of the rides are open. Only a few are not like Ariel's Grotto, Swiss Family Tree House, HOP...

I am so excited to have found this thread with all it's great info.
I am planning to go to MNSSHP for the first time this year along with a few ladies from the "DIS Ladies-only Trip 2006". We are all excited and I hope the dates are accurate for 06. Can't wait for the tix to go on sale. Thanks for all the great info everyone here has provided so far. :thumbsup2

for the tel. number to order tickets. I too am big on having all of my "stuff" in front of me i.e. tickets and not risk the chance of having them lost at the ticket window the night of the party or taking the extra time to go and pick them up. I am hoping that the cm I spoke to was way out of the loop like someone had mentioned. I will keep calling every monday and friday to see if they are on sale yet. (does that classify as being OCD ???) LOL :banana:

hi all! :wave:

we'll be cruisin' on the Magic on the 28th for halloween-and we had thought to fly in a day early anyway, so we're thinking, instead of staying at the port we could stay onsite and go to MNSSHP to start the trip off right!!!

A couple questions about LTT on MNSSHP nights...does the menu change?...and... one site has the hours listed as 7 to 11:30, but I have read here about others making their ressies earlier. If you dine before 7, will the characters be dressed up special for Halloween?

Thank you in advance!!!

:wizard:

pansmermaidzlagoon said:
hi all! :wave:

we'll be cruisin' on the Magic on the 28th for halloween-and we had thought to fly in a day early anyway, so we're thinking, instead of staying at the port we could stay onsite and go to MNSSHP to start the trip off right!!!

A couple questions about LTT on MNSSHP nights...does the menu change?...and... one site has the hours listed as 7 to 11:30, but I have read here about others making their ressies earlier. If you dine before 7, will the characters be dressed up special for Halloween?

Thank you in advance!!!

:wizard:

No, the menu doesn't change.

LTT starts serving dinner around 3:30p, I believe, and even though the party doesn't start till 7:00p, the characters are already dressed festive with their Halloween eye masks and aprons etc...

steffali said:
Sorry if this was already asked but .... what are the dates for MNSSHP?? :confused3

The dates for MNSSHP have not been officially released yet. If you go to the front page of the DIS and click on the Halloween party information link you will see one set o dates. If you got to www.wdwig.com or tourguide mike you will get 2 other sets of dates. So everyone just has an educated guess right now.

boswellnakia said:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20061001

Here is the WDW hours for MK; it list MK closing at 6:00 on the days that MNSSHP will be. My travel agent had another calendar that they can access that list MNSSHP on these date that correspond with the park closing at 6:00pm. Check with your travel agent; they have a WDW calendar that list the dates.

FYI, just because the parks say that they close at 6pm doesn't mean that there is going to be a party that night. I would hate to see you plan your trip around a day that is closing at 6pm only to find that there is no party.

I thought the dates were officailly released except for the several dates that were questionable? Atleast that is what the TGM site said. :confused3

I'm a travel agent (independent at home) and I just logged into the Disney TA site. They DO have MNSSHP listed on the calendar. Here are the dates listed...

Sep 29, Oct 2, 5, 6, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 26, 27, 30, 31.

It is a .pdf file. I saved it, so you can email me if you would like me to send it to you. Of course, everything is always subject to change. ;)

If you purchase a ticket for MNSSHP do you also have to have park admission?

If you purchase a ticket for MNSSHP do you also have to have park admission?

no park admission ticket needed if you have a MNSSHP ticket AND enter the park after 4pm.

This is our first time going in October 9/30-10/6. I can not wait for MNSSHP. Does everybody dress in costumes every day or is just for the night time during the parade??? :confused3
Also, what about the trick or treating in the parks is that all day too?? Help!!!any advice please????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter