MNSSH 9/19 - Photos and notes

bradk

She runs to get away from you.
I don't have a heck of a lot, mostly because I was with people and most of my photos include them, but also because with one major exception of Mickey and Minnie in new outfits, I only noticed two minor differences over last year, et al. First being that Snow is over by Toontown, behind the Mad Tea Party (they all marched out from by Winnie The Pooh, circled around the mad tea party and came back to line up against the fence) and also that one of the floats in the parade switched from having clarabelle on it and the country bears walking to having the country bears on it and her walking.

but some of what I do have..

376160894_nVopm-L-1.jpg
376161048_PNSg2-L.jpg
376161181_zJu48-L.jpg
376161311_asHQr-L.jpg
376161464_gRQbw-L.jpg
376161594_QcCG3-L.jpg
376161729_wfVLr-L.jpg
376161826_BJvYp-L.jpg
376161956_kp2MP-L.jpg
376162184_StXH6-L.jpg
376162303_LyLtr-L.jpg
376162420_aq9vA-L.jpg
376162525_z9psU-L.jpg
376162619_BGykC-L.jpg
376162718_4NjoJ-L.jpg
376162825_KqBQi-L.jpg
376162935_gEnYr-L.jpg
376163022_EbU7J-L.jpg
376163118_iZ37g-L.jpg
376163225_Uq95X-L.jpg

Thanks for the pics bradk. Can't wait to go myself and get some shots with the characters in costume. And the candy never hurts either. ; )

Great pics!!!:thumbsup2 We were there last year and it rained the whole time. Glad you had good weather!

Great pics as always from you :). Thanks!

Thanks for posting your observations and the photos.

It's really eating at me that we wont be able to go to MNSSHP this trip due to our flight times in and out that weekend. We've been the past few years (2-3 times a trip) and LOVE it! Glad to see not much has changed ;)

Loved the pictures!! Thanks...we are still up in the air whether to try to get tickets for Oct 28th but I think you helped me make up my mind!!:thumbsup2

Great pics! Thanks. I happened to notice the people in the background weren't dressed up. It didn't look like a lot of them were dressed up in costumes. Were there a lot of adults dressed up?

I just shared this with my 4 year old son and he is over the moon excited! Thank you for the lovely pictures!! :love:

Thanks for posting the pics of the Wicked Stepfamily. We've been trying to catch them through three seperate PP&P and also MNSSHP and have never seen them. Of course, it's because I want to ...right?!

Anywho, now I know where they are ... yes!

Awesome pictures--thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: If I may ask a technical question, what camera do you use and what setting do you have it on for such clear pictures?!
We'll be there is 27 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are really good...I was also wondering what type of camera you used :)

Great pictures, thanks for posting a sneak peek for us. DH and I will be attending MNSSHP on 10/28 can't wait. :yay: What camera did you use for your night time shots, they are really good. :thumbsup2

DH also wants to know what camera you used! The pictures turned out great!

24 more days!! Can't wait:)

Wonderful photos. We loved this party! So glad I bought the music CD last week while we were there. The tunes are so catchy - I played it twice yesterday at work to bring back the memories!

Was a great party to be at - the park was empty. CM told me they only sold 9000 tickets....we walked on to every ride all night long, walked up to front row seat at first parade only 15 minutes before start, walked up 2 minutes before Villians show to sit just a few rows back, no lines for candy, front and center for HalloWishes only 10 minutes ahead of start..............poor CMs looked bored but I loved it !!!!

Going again on Tuesday, so see how it will compare.

yeah, it was pretty empty relatively speaking. everything was pretty much a walk-on all night.. walked from tomorrowland at 11:40 to fantasyland and rode the mad tea party, dumbo twice (without getting off) and the carrousel.

anyway, thanks all. it's a Canon EOS 40D with a 580EX II flash which is semi-important because for some of the parade pics, i actually ended up directing the flash up a bit because it seemed to give decent results without washing out ambient lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter