MNSHP - Adults Only Trip - Go Or Not To Go?

Abbysmom104

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney World September 29th - October 7th. This is our last adults only trip. Is the party any fun for adult only trips? We will take our daughter on our future trips. (9 months old)

We never trick or treat but lots of adults do. The fireworks and parade are great and it's fun to see the kids in their costumes...we have gone to the party without kids numerous times...our youngest is 22 now and we have been going without kids since 2005. :) You'll have fun with or without kids!

The Halloween party is super fun for adults! You can trick or treat and meet unique and hard to find characters, short wait for rides and awesome parade and fireworks. I say go for it!!

Definitely go! I went last year with my husband, my teen sister, and a friend, and we all had a great time. There are plenty of adults in costumes and trick-or-treating, so you won't feel weird if you want to partake in everything the party has to offer. Plus without kids, you can take advantage of the shorter wait times for the "big" rides" and it will be easier for you to hang out until the very end of the night. :cool1:

How much is it?

If you have the money to do it, I'd recommend going to the party. I've been three times with adults-only groups, and we had fun! The parade is fabulous (the Headless Horseman's ride is amazing), and we loved the fact that we could literally walk on to any ride all night long. I think I rode Space Mountain five or six times in one party! We didn't do a lot of trick or treating or any of the other activities that are geared toward little kids, but we had a great time.

It's usually around $60 per person (it's a "hard ticket" party, and is not included in your regular park pass). If that's in your budget, I'd recommend that you go!

Go!! You will have a great time. DW and I have been to WDW without kids twice. And had a great time at MNSSHP. You have to try it!!!

Click Here to watch what you can do at MNSSHP without kids.

Absolutely go! The time I went with my mom and adult sisters was one of the most memorable times of my life!

we are doing the mnsshp sept 30 , 3 adults and we are there the same time sept 29 but till oct 6th :thumbsup2

DH is no where near the Disney fan that I am. With that said, last September he said we should do MNSSHP. I really wasn't interested in it, but we did it. We dressed up as pirates, trick or treated, and had a blast. I think you should do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter