• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MN Residents Value Resorts from $49

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
per night!!!
I swear they're trying to kill me with these rates!!! Saw this one in the Pioneer Press this morning.
"Available most nights 8/25-10/2/02" "Proof of MN residency required."
But I want to go in December and stay at a moderate. Maybe these prices will continue so we can stay at a Deluxe!!:cool:

bananiem- This code has been out for about 3 weeks now. I too am anxiously awaiting December deals. The current code has to be booked by July 8. I think we will see the next round of codes a week or two later. I *hope* December is included in that set, but I suspect it will be only for October and possibly November. If we do get December codes, I am hoping to see them out by September. Excruciatingly long, I know! we just have to wait!

MN closed in Dec??? I know you are joking, but honestly, our weather is vastly exaggerated sometimes. Although I am VERY happy that we have the most awesome airport people and equipment because you can fly out of MSP in just about everything.

I think we should have special codes for the winter months!!! That is when we need it! Although you are right, our winters are so exaggerated and so varying that you never know when winter will come...came at the end of Feb this year! I think it was two or three years ago I recorded in my journal that kids were outside playing volleyball on my old campus in just a sweatshirt...no snow on the ground! We should have a special "Minnesota Pass" that entitles us to however many days fall below zero or how ever many inches of snowfall we get, that is the number of days we get discounts or something!

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter