• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MLK weekend?

AmericangirlinFrance

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about going to the World for a quick trip over MLK weekend (we are within driving distance). I am really worried about the crowds, however.

Have you been MLK weekend? Was it manageable? For the record, we are a "get there at rope drop," "use a touring plan" bunch. :thumbsup2

I've been multiple times over MLK weekend and it's always been very moderate to low crowds. Especially if you are a rope drop girl, you will do fine and probably not wait in any lines. Have fun!

Our family visited last year over MLK weekend, and it was not that bad. My wife and daughter were at the MK at rope drop, and they rode Space Mountain twice, got a fast pass for Space Mountain for later, and then rode Big Thunder Mountain. Fireworks were crowded but nothing like Christmas/ New Years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter