• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK without doing MVMCP

DISfanboy

Mouseketeer
Doing our first trip during the holiday season. Is there anything we would miss besides the Once Upon a Parade, Holiday Wishes, and the "snow"?

You'd miss meeting any of the princes when they're out with their princesses and maybe a few other characters, but that's probably it.

You can go see the Osborne Lights and experience the snow.

We are also doing our our first trip ever to Disney this Christmas and are not going to be there until the day after Christmas. But I have read on several different websites that they still do a "free" version of the parade, just without the hot chocolate and cookies....any info anyone can give on this? Will there still be snow?

We are also doing our our first trip ever to Disney this Christmas and are not going to be there until the day after Christmas. But I have read on several different websites that they still do a "free" version of the parade, just without the hot chocolate and cookies....any info anyone can give on this? Will there still be snow?

Yes on all counts. There's another thread that started today that was about this too.

Ive been saying for years, the parade you can see on other nights. Lucky for us we are traveling with people whom have never been to a 'hard ticket event" so we are going. If not I would have saved my money. BUT o well. Its all for the kids!

Doing our first trip during the holiday season. Is there anything we would miss besides the Once Upon a Parade, Holiday Wishes, and the "snow"?

Depends on what days you are at WDW, you might not miss anything. TDBIASWS.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter