MK.. What is your 1st ride?

Our first ride used to be Dumbo, but now that it's moved, we aren't going to bother riding it anymore.

Next trip, our first ride may be the new Ariel ride (not sure yet). Otherwise, it will be Peter Pan and then the rest of Fantasyland.

One year, we did Astro Orbitters first. That's basically the only way we get to ride it.

In all the trips I visited with my mother, The Mad Tea Party was first. This year with my family, I kept with tradition. ;)

For us, we get Fast Passes for Space Mountain and then hop on the People Mover for the first ride.

For our daughter this year in 3 weeks, we'll let her pick the first ride.

We have always done Space Mountain first, but in February we will head straight to the New Fantasyland!

Peter Pan or Small World! We are not commandos though. We go during the slower seasons and stay like 12 days.

Just looked at the notes I took on my last trip to Disney (2007 with my then girlfriend, now wife). We hit up Swiss Family Treehouse first. Doesn't get anymore meh. haha. I am someone who likes to build up the excitement/save favorites, so it didn't surprise me at all when I saw this. It actually made me laugh.

Splash...but guess not this time :sad:
My favourite ride won't be done refurb until mid March and we are going the first week.
So...likely Space will win eventhough I don't like it...DH & DS do.

I go straight for Space Mountain. It's not my absolute fave, but I like to hit it before the lines get long.

We head to Space Mtn, while DH runs to Splash Mt. for Fast Passes. We're always there at rope drop, but still my kids get antsy waiting for DH to get back to Space Mt.

POTC and then all the mountains (with maybe HM in between Splash/Thunder and Space).

We ride Space Mountain first if someone else wants to ride (personally not a fan). Otherwise we go to Frontierland and fastpass one mountain and ride the other whichever has the shorter line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter