MK to DHS??

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
What is the quickest way to get from MK to DHS? We are doing an AM magic hour at MK then racing over to meet up with our family at DHS. Yes we are crazy! I'm thinking walk to contemporary and take a DHS bus. Or a taxi from somewhere? Where and how much will that cost? Any other ideas :listen: TIA!!!!!

The bus service from The Contemporary is pretty bad. You'll also be stopping at the Poly and The GF before heading to DHS. I'd estimate 45 minutes to an hour to get from MK to DHS using the bus from The Contemporary.

It would probably actually be quicker to take a bus from MK to a resort like Coronado Springs, then wait for a bus to DHS. Coronado is fairly close to DHS and it also has a dedicated bus route that isn't shared between other resorts.

If I remember correctly you should be able to take a bus directly to DHS from MK. If not I'd recommend one to Swan/Dolphin and walk to HS.

Walk over to the bus stops which are to the left as you exit the MK and take the bus to DHS.

Or walk over to the Contemporary and take a taxi. It will be about $15-$20 with tip.

There is "direct" transportation between all the WDW theme parks.
The frequency of departure for each is approximately every 20 minutes, give or take, all day long.

Most routes are via Disney Buses.

Here are the "park-to-park" Disney Transportation direct connections:

MK> Epcot = Monorail to TTC, Switch to 2nd Monorail to Epcot
MK> DHS = Direct Bus
MK> AK= Direct Bus

AK> DHS= Direct Bus
AK> Epcot= Direct Bus
AK> MK= Direct Bus

DHS> MK= Direct Bus
DHS> AK= Direct Bus
DHS> Epcot= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)
......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.

Epcot > MK= Monorail to TTC, Switch to 2nd Monorail to MK
Epcot > AK= Direct Bus
Epcot> DHS= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)
......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.

The buses have their destinations shown on them on illuminated signs.
The bus stops at the parks are also marked with signage.

As a rule-of-thumb, allow 40-60 minutes to get from the gates of one park to the gates of another park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter