MK to Chef Mickey and back?

Wes1stTrip2016

DIS Veteran
Good or bad idea?

Thinking about this for our 2nd MK day....have a 7:30 and a 1:30 reservation already booked.

Park opens at 9. We will already have done a CP & TH breakfast so I'm thinking a character lunch will be a nice change.

Would rope drop, ride whatever we can, then monorail to CM and back to use our FP+ make sense?

Since you already have 2 breakfasts, I'd drop the breakfast and do lunch at CMs. After a morning of running the park, lunch would be a good way to relax and recharge ( at least, as much as you can relax at a character buffet :rolleyes:)

But I agree that it makes more sense to just walk to and from CR. Unless you get lucky and the monorail is in the station when you arrive, and theres no line, its faster to just walk to the resort.

How long is the walk? We could walk over and monorail back so DS gets the experience. I think lunch makes sense, thanks!!

How long is the walk? We could walk over and monorail back so DS gets the experience. I think lunch makes sense, thanks!!

Pretty much by the time you walk from the front entrance of MK and turn right to walk up the ramp to catch the monorail, you would be halfway to the Contemporary if you turned left out of the front entrance instead. Not quite, but almost. Much better just to take the monorail back if you want the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter