MK Strategy with large group

Parrafamily2010

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow Mouse Lovers.... in weekend my internet mommy's group is planning a large meet up - we're looking at about 10-12 Mommy's & Babies.... any tips for the park.....

I am an annual passholder but I am used to Disney on a smaller scale.... any tips will be appreciated before I decide to say screw it and break into smaller groups!!!

Do you literally mean babies as in children under the age of 2?

Yep as in 15-16 month old toddlers...... I have my 15 month old well trained at Disney..... lines, etc........ not sure about the others..... lets just say we'll take alot of space at stroller parking!!

I don't have any tips for you since I've never gone in a large group, but it sounds like ya'll will have a blast.

Good luck!

Oh wow, good luck! :goodvibes My kids first trip at 3 and 6 was enough to wear me out for weeks! I would do some things together that can fit larger crowds like maybe IASW, Philharmagic, or view the parade but for the busier rides with longer lines maybe split up. I can't imagine keeping that many little ones of that age entertained while waiting in a line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter