• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Rope Drop or ADR Before Park Opens

MacysMom

Earning My Ears
Ok I'm overthinking things and need some voices of reason. Situation: We are staying onsite, have the dining plan. We are a family of 5 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. Kids ages 9,7, 2. We are doing 2 days at MK and breakfast isn't super important to us but obviously we need to eat before the day at the park. With that in mind tell me what is best.

1) Eat at BOG for breakfast both days so that we are in the park pre-rope drop
2) Do rope drop one day and BOG another
3) Do rope drop both days and save BOG for lunch.

I hear BOG is awesome but I have a hard time doing something like that twice when there is so much to do and see. I also considered doing Crystal Palace for breakfast but I'd rather save my TS credits for lunches and dinners. Are there other options I should be considering?

Eating at BOG before the park opens is an advantage for Seven Dwarfs and Ann and Elsa standbies. If you can get FPs for those attractions, or do not want to go to one of both of these attractions, I'm not sure I would do breakfast at BOG. I'm sure some would disagree.

I prefer Crystal Palace before park opening. Eat at BOG for lunch or dinner. I think it is more interesting for either one.

I'd do Crystal for an actual breakfast that you are going to take some time at. BOG is more convenient for the 'get into the park early to ride the 7D coaster' situation because you can not only order ahead of time online, but you're actually in Fantasyland and not very far from where the line starts. I've also heard mention that they'll sometimes let people who are lined up there into the ride early (before rope droppers). CP is more of a character experience that you don't necessarily want to rush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter