MK - Pretend Day Game

OK, it's about time to see if we can get the Rose and Crown patio for Illuminations.

CM says we got a table! Now what do I want to drink while we are waiting for Illuminations to start? OK, I'll have a Guinness.

The fireworks were beautiful! Wait for me to get on the bus to Downtown Disney! :goodvibes World of Disney is still open for shopping right??

Don't forget to pick up schoolbread from Norway. It will be great for breakfast for tomorrow morning.

Back to the GF for a nights sleep but up early for MGM early entry to ride ToT instead of a coffee. :thumbsup2

After ToT, lets go ahead and do a quick ride on RnRC before we eat breakfast. Plus, it's a good substitute for coffee.... :yay:

Okay, i've got to get some coffee now to calm me down from the back to back thrill rides. I've always seen myself as a star....I think it's time for the Great Movie Ride.

Okay. Now lets grab a Mickey bar to eat on our way to Voyage of the Little Mermaid!

Christamae

How about a picture for our photopass with the big Sorcerer hat, then head over to Who Wants To Be a Millionaire. :banana:

Backlot Tour was lots of fun! Hey look, there's Muppetvision 3D! I just love Piggy and Kermit :Pinkbounc Let's take in this show :cheer2:

My kids just love wearing those glasses. Now they want to play at Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure. Looks like a little break in the day for me.

Hey, what is this little jem in the corner? It's the Magic of Annimation. The show was :rotfl2: and then we got to have Chicken Little and Abby all to ourselves!

Let's grab some pizza at Pizza Planet, I'm starving! Hey look over there, we can make a teddy bear with that machine! I'm going to pick a brown bear with a doctor's suit on.

How cute, the bear came out vacuum packed!
It's like build-a-bear except smaller!

Now what?

ON to Star TOurs. My sons love to look in the shop. Maybe dinner at Prime Time

After Dinner, we will go catch another ride on RNR before we get in line for Fantasmic. :cool1:

My first time (yes, first time!) on RnRC! Whoohoo, this is great! So glad you guys are here so we can do the baby swap and all get to ride!

OK, let's go see Fantasmic!

Fantasmic was so unbelievable. I have a new respect for water after this. Heading for my late check in at the Boardwalk. I can see Spaceship Earth from my balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter