MK photo shoot - happiest celebration

Laurafoster

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done an MK photoshoot during the "happiest celebration"?? im curious to see what the pictures look like with all the new stuff on the castle. Ive seen the castle itself and its not so bad but im not sure what the bridal portrait would look like? :bride:

I've seen pics from other bride's MK photo sessions with the new "golden" castle, and IMO, it looks AMAZING! Very magical, with all of the gold accents--not tacky at all. I, for one, am thrilled to be having my MK Photo Shoot done during this special time frame (our shoot is on Nov 3).

Does anyone know how long the castle will be decorated this way? My photo session will be a tthe end of April next year - just curious what it will look like. I will be happy either way, just glad it's not decorated like a birthday cake like it was for the 25th anniversary! :rotfl:

From what I understand the celebration will last for 18 months. So the decorations should still be up around then.

Mary626 said:
I will be happy either way, just glad it's not decorated like a birthday cake like it was for the 25th anniversary! :rotfl:

Gosh, me too! I thought the 25th BDay Castle was garish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter