MK photo shoot - happiest celebration

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Laurafoster, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

Has anyone done an MK photoshoot during the "happiest celebration"?? im curious to see what the pictures look like with all the new stuff on the castle. Ive seen the castle itself and its not so bad but im not sure what the bridal portrait would look like? :bride:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Snow_White

Snow_White WDW Bride...and now WDW Mom

I've seen pics from other bride's MK photo sessions with the new "golden" castle, and IMO, it looks AMAZING! Very magical, with all of the gold accents--not tacky at all. I, for one, am thrilled to be having my MK Photo Shoot done during this special time frame (our shoot is on Nov 3).

4. Mary626

Mary626 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how long the castle will be decorated this way? My photo session will be a tthe end of April next year - just curious what it will look like. I will be happy either way, just glad it's not decorated like a birthday cake like it was for the 25th anniversary! :rotfl:

5. FutureAshleyDukes

FutureAshleyDukes DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hot dog, I love tha

From what I understand the celebration will last for 18 months. So the decorations should still be up around then.

6. Snow_White

Snow_White WDW Bride...and now WDW Mom

Gosh, me too! I thought the 25th BDay Castle was garish!