MK November 30th very early closing - still a crowd level 4?

Sprockie

Mouseketeer
What is everyone's thoughts on November 30th with the park closing at 4:30. Touring plans still has the park at a 4. I would have thought the crowds would be much smaller with such an early closing.

Early closing days scare people off. I'd still take the chance and do it. Crowd calendars are far from an exact science.

We did MK when they had the 4:30PM closing day last year, although it was earlier in the month (Nov 17), and it was great. We already had FP+s for the more popular rides, but were able to do everything else we wanted easily.

As a side note, DW really wanted to do Country Bears before leaving and we were the only ones in the theater. I may never be the same.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks. I expected low crowds, but it's true. Crowd calendars must be taken with a grain of salt.

We were there last Thursday when it closed at 6 for the Christmas Party. By 3:00 we were walking on rides until we left at 5:30. I believe it opened early that day so most of the rope droppers had left the park.

We were there last Thursday when it closed at 6 for the Christmas Party. By 3:00 we were walking on rides until we left at 5:30. I believe it opened early that day so most of the rope droppers had left the park.
sweet

I was at MK last year for the super early close and it was a ghost town. I would definitely recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter