• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Moonlight Magic & Touring

Hi everyone,

Assuming our reservation went through, my friend (the DVC owner) and I are going to Moonlight Magic on Feb. 6. We're trying to figure out how much we should modify our plans based on going to MM. It's a short trip, just Feb. 4 to 9.

Obviously, she's a DVC owner, but hasn't been in a while because they have been using their points at Aulani, etc. I live nearby Disneyland, so there's somewhat less pressure for certain things that can be found there, but, lets be real, WDW is my first love. And I haven't been since 2009!

We had originally planned two days at Magic Kingdom and 1 at Epcot, but with the addition of MM, we are considering doing two days at Epcot and 1 long day at Magic Kingdom, taking advantage of the lower crowds during MM to go on a lot of rides, etc. We are both young, strong night owls (and with no kids in tow), so we imagine that we can get through the entire event.

Those of you who have done MM before or know these types of events, does that sound feasible to you?

Thank you for any help or insight!

ETA: We are doing AK the Sunday we arrive and HS on Thursday, so we have those covered. Just wondering about splitting time between MK & Epcot. We can also add park hoppers, but we were trying to avoid it.

Last edited:
is your MM confirmation already received - if not don't count on it until it is.

I would add Studios - if your tickets allow it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter