MK itinerary for adults

mrsz06

DIS Veteran
Just a little back ground. I ALWAYS go to Disney as SLOW times and will be going in May for the first time this year. We are used to 1 and 2 crowd levels so what would be the best plan for 2 adults to ride the following:
BTMR, Splash, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain and maybe Buzz?

Just a little back ground. I ALWAYS go to Disney as SLOW times and will be going in May for the first time this year. We are used to 1 and 2 crowd levels so what would be the best plan for 2 adults to ride the following:
BTMR, Splash, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain and maybe Buzz?

Get there at RD. Go to Space First, walk on. There should be no need for a FP. Ride it again if you want. Walk on to Buzz. After 2 space and a Buzz, you should be able to walk to Splash/BTMR around 10 (assuming RD at 9:00). Ride either Splash/BTMR (Both of these should still be pretty close to walk-on) and FP the other. You should then be able to ride Pirates and Jungle Cruise before your FP return time. Ride Splash/BTMR with the FP then try HM. You should be done before lunch :cool1:

Get FPs for Splash, wait in standby for BTMRR (it's not usually as long a standby line as Splash), then go to POTC (and possibly Jungle Cruise) if there's still time before the Splash FP, then use the Splash FPs.

After that, walk over to HM and ride it. It usually has fairly short wait times. Once done in this area, go get FPs for Space Mountain, ride everything else in Tomorrowland you want to, including Buzz, and then use your SM FPs.

That's generally our plan and it works well for us, though we do a lot more than what's in this list.

Ok great thanks grimley that's the kind of plan I was looking for because I wanted to start with BTMR since a lot of people head towards Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.

I was thinking about hitting BTMR first and then Splash because a lot of poeple RUN to Space Mountain.

Sounds good, except I'd make sure to grab FPs for Splash before riding BTMRR, then walk back to Splash after BTMRR and use the FPs. For whatever reason, Splash always seems to me to have longer standby waits than BTMRR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter