MK help

mhgmom

Mouseketeer
Okay, I've posted about this previously, but am still really uncertain as to how to tackle MK. DD8 and DS6 will be traveling with us. DD still loves the princess' and I know she will love ETWB, so that is a must. I should go straight there, right? I shouldn't send a FPV to PP? If I don't FPV PP when do we fit it in? This is what I have to start our morning, but I may be way off:

• Enchanted Tales with Belle
• Ride Peter Pan.
• FPV Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid.
• Prince Charming Regal Carousel. S
• It’s a Small World
• Ride Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid
• FP Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
• Dumbo
• Barnstormer
• Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
• Lunch Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe

Someone please help me schedule this day before I lost my mind!

I would do:

Enchanted Tales with Belle •
then FP Ride Peter Pan. •
RideUnder the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid. •
ride Prince Charming Regal Carousel.
Ride PP with my FP
Ride It’s a Small World •
FP Winnie the Pooh on yr way to storybook circus
RideBarnstormer •
ride dumbo
Ride Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh • Lunch Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe

This is off the top if my head.

I think if you are there at rope drop, yes, go straight to ETWB. I am not sure what FPV is, I assume it is "Fast Pass something". Peter Pan was about a half an hour wait when we were there in February. In looking at your plan, it seems like you are doing a lot of walking back and forth. If you are having one person run back to get a FP for Little Mermaid while you get in line for the carousel that would be better. After you ride Little Mermaid, you can walk right by Pooh to get the FP and then over to Barnstormer and Dumbo. All in all a good plan....clearly I am curious what FPV is! Have a wonderful and magical trip with your little ones, they don't stay that way long!

I would do:

Enchanted Tales with Belle •
then FP Ride Peter Pan. •
RideUnder the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid. •
ride Prince Charming Regal Carousel.
Ride PP with my FP
Ride It’s a Small World •
FP Winnie the Pooh
RideBarnstormer •
ride dumbo
Ride Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh • Lunch Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe

This is off the top if my head.

Last time during spring break we did :

ETWB (go straight there, even if you are in the second group should be out by 9:30)
FP PP
LM
IASW
Carousel
Ride PP
FP pooh
Dumbo
Barnstormer
Might be able to fit in teacups depending upon FP return time
Ride pooh with FP

How many days do you have in the MK during your trip? Have a look at easywdw.com. Josh has recently published his "cheatsheets" for each park. The ones for MK are especially good IMO.

We'll have 3 days at MK. This is our first day, so I'd like to hit the ground running and leave the other two days for a more relaxed plan. I'll check out easywdw....haven't been on there for about a month. :eek:

FPV....Fast Pass Volunteer.... basically someone to run to get the FP and meet back up with the rest of group after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter