Wow their website is so bad...I see the date and time I want, but clicking it doesn't do anything. I've tried Internet Explorer and Firefox on a computer and the IE browser on my LGG4.

Wow their website is so bad...I see the date and time I want, but clicking it doesn't do anything. I've tried Internet Explorer and Firefox on a computer and the IE browser on my LGG4.

Yep, same thing happened using Safari on my laptop, so had to use Safari on my phone and it worked. :confused3

Yay!! Just booked for 9/26. My phone wouldn't work but jumped onto laptop and it worked straight away. So glad the wait is over!!

WOOOT got it! Saddly the prices did go up Check my photo

64.78 Per Adult
38.49 Per Child
+ Tax

Attachments

• party.PNG
    party.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 31
  • prices.PNG
    prices.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 25

64.78 Per Adult
38.49 Per Child
+ Tax

What will I get? A new 10 cent cupcake for that price increase and called " justified "

Just another nickel and dime move by Disney

That extra 5 bucks will really help their stock options

Its alright though. I am happy I booked it. I can complain another time

There must still be issues going on.

Definitely still issues --- I was able to get July 17th, but when the time match came up and I pressed it, the page wouldn't load -- I had to put the date into the dining search engine for "make reservations" and then select the
7:45 time when the dessert party showed up - ( after going thru the rest from beginning of alphabet)

Just to make sure that it was a glitch on their end, I tried booking mama melrose just from their page ( which I have saved in my faves) - time match came up, and loaded when I selected time I wanted -

Has anyone gotten July 3rd or 4th? This is similar to what happened last year, only the 3rd and 4th stayed grayed out for months.

64.78 Per Adult
38.49 Per Child
+ Tax

Thanks for this - booked and didn't even notice the difference as this is our first time doing this particular party -
Is it just me, or does the website still showing the same prices ($55 for adults- $35 for children) ?

Definitely still issues --- I was able to get July 17th, but when the time match came up and I pressed it, the page wouldn't load -- I had to put the date into the dining search engine for "make reservations" and then select the
7:45 time when the dessert party showed up - ( after going thru the rest from beginning of alphabet)

Just to make sure that it was a glitch on their end, I tried booking mama melrose just from their page ( which I have saved in my faves) - time match came up, and loaded when I selected time I wanted -
That worked perfectly, thank you!

Thanks for this - booked and didn't even notice the difference as this is our first time doing this particular party -
Is it just me, or does the website still showing the same prices ($55 for adults- $35 for children) ?

Think it 59 per adult originally

What will I get? A new 10 cent cupcake for that price increase and called " justified "

Just another nickel and dime move by Disney

That extra 5 bucks will really help their stock options

Its alright though. I am happy I booked it. I can complain another time
Ha, techinically it's an extra $10...and yes I am happy it's booked too!

yes it still shows the older prices.. when i was checking out i thought it was just tax added up but than I acually did some math and was like waiiiit a min... and looked at my invoice.

yes it still shows the older prices.. when i was checking out i thought it was just tax added up but than I acually did some math and was like waiiiit a min... and looked at my invoice.

I smell a price adjustment from the cm rep...

I just don’t feel like putting the effort in lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter