MK haircuts

Raevyn_Wolfe

My neighbor is Mickey Mouse!
Yet another thing I wouldn't have done without this board guiding the way. . . .

My son . . .
90719raevynbefore-med.jpg

90719raevynafter-med.jpg

And ME!!!!

90719mebefore-med.jpg

90719meafter-med.jpg

90719mickeyclose-med.jpg

Thanks everyone! It was a great addition to our trip, and we were both lucky to get Michal! He was awesome!

WE love to go to the barber at the Magic Kingdom! The whole family gets something done. It has become a tradition for us, it is our firt stop in the MK.

Once done, the whole family is a sight, haha. It is really quite cool!

quick question: can you get 'regular' hair cuts too? (thinking for my dd!) however for my hubby son and i, something fun and funky would be on the menu for the day!
also> may i ask how $$$ it is? ie how much was it to get your hair all funked up?

also, do u have to make advance reservations or is it walk in only?

You can totally get normal haircuts - I suspect the OP's son's cut was normal but then spiked up with the gel...???

We get our little guy's hair cut each time we go. The first time he had the spikes and red gel and the second trip it was just an average cut and the Mickey head on the back:

Mickeyhaircut.jpg

I believe it is $12.50 for the cut and decor. LOTS of fun! It is first come, first serve...no reservations taken.

Both of our hair cuts were "normal", my son just got your typical little boy haircut, and I got it cut to my shoulders. . . . . and we could have left it at that, but we went ahead and told Michal to give us the pixie dust and gel. He didn't charge us anything extra for the gel, the haircuts were $17 for me, and either $13 or $14 for my son, I *think*. If you don't get a haircut and just want gel and pixie dust I believe it's $4.00 or something like that.

Ok, just double checked my reciept.
It's $17 for adults,
$14 for kids.
HTH

And I WAS really happy with how the haircuts were, even without the gel and stuff. . . . .

next day

90719narnia-med.JPG

90719myhaircuteeyore-med.JPG

very cool...so maybe my dd will get a haircut there. and i th ink maybe we all will get some gel and pixie dust! (even tho i am sure it will be lots of fun to get out. LOL) looks like fun! you two look great!

The colored gel is optional but for some reason it seems the barbers ask the kids if they want their parents to get it. The kids always say yes and have a blast as their parents hair finally gets "cool".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter