MK Hair Cuts

SqueakyMouse

DIS Veteran
Here is a shot of younger ds after getting his hair cut and "colored" at the Main Street Barbershop first thing Christmas Eve morning. There was already quite a wait, but he was determined to have his hair cut here! Dh waited with him while I strolled dd around, shopping and meeting characters.

Note: the hair coloring gel easily rubs off on clothing but does NOT wash out easily. It took a good 2 days before all the green could be scrubbed out.

79460WDW_Dec_05_142_Resized-med.jpg

If you don't mind me asking how much money did it cost? I heard hair cuts cost quite a bit at Disney. I was thinking about taking my dd who will be 19 months when we go and have a curl cut for a scrap book.

sunriseglory0318 said:
If you don't mind me asking how much money did it cost? I heard hair cuts cost quite a bit at Disney. I was thinking about taking my dd who will be 19 months when we go and have a curl cut for a scrap book.

$14 for the little kids and $17 (I think) for us big kids.

that looks so cute..we were in line to get our son and daughters hair done and it was taking forever.i think the plan should be go there as soon as we get into the park.....

Does anyone know if you can make an app..there???

kritter said:
Does anyone know if you can make an app..there???

I wondered the same thing ? Would be great to get DS haircut there but would like to make an appt if possible

This is always the first place we head as soon as we hit MK. It's an amazing and inexpensive fun thing to do!!! My DS (6) has had it done twice and is already asking for his Mickey Mouse haircut for April!

Showe said:
I wondered the same thing ? Would be great to get DS haircut there but would like to make an appt if possible

It's first come, first served. We've done it the last 2 visits, first was right after the parade - which was great - not much wait (less than 5 minutes), second time was first thing when we arrived, that was a longer wait (30 minutes +)

great info thanks...
exactly where is it located on main street???

OH my gosh, this was one of our FAVORITE things at MK. My DSs 10 and 5 loved getting their hair "done". DS10 actually got his hair cut in a mohawk and colored pink with pixie dust. Little guy got a trim and fixed with pink Mickeys on the side. They were definitely noticed as we went through our day. The barber shop is so cool and "old-timey".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter