MK full capacity on 1/1?

mommy in wonderland

Earning My Ears
Does MK typically reach capacity on 1/1? We were wanting to go there in the evening. We are going to eat dinner then go. If it usually reaches capacity and noone gets into the park at night then I have to reaarange my plans. Thanks for any info!

Hi,

Based on past history, most phased closings happen between the 25th and the 31st. But, like they say in the brokerage commericals: past performance is no guarantee of future results!

Enjoy your trip.

We were there last year during Christmas week and the only day MK was closed due to attendance was on 12/31.

I wouldn't expect for it NOT to be packed.

I think you should get there early (8 pm) to play it safe.

was dead on the 1st this year.CM told us the 1st was kind of slow for all parks till later in the day.that morning was the best.

Go in the morning and be there when the park opens. All the people who went on NYE will still be trying to recover.:thumbsup2

New Years Day this year wasn't crowded at all. It seemed like a lot of people left that morning to go home, and the other half was recovering from NYE....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter