• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK fireworks view from restaurants?

TillyMarigold

DIS Veteran
We're trying to pick restaurants for ADR and would like to go somewhere that you can see the MK fireworks from on one night.

Are there any other restaurants (besides California Grill) that you can see Wishes from? I thought that was the only one, but then I saw a review where someone mentioned that she thought you could probably see them from Narcoossee's.

So, are there any restaurants at the MK area resorts that you can see the fireworks from, besides California Grill?

if you eat at ohana, they pipe in the fireworks music into the restaurant. the view is incredible. it worked out perfectly with a later dinner.

if you eat at ohana, they pipe in the fireworks music into the restaurant. the view is incredible. it worked out perfectly with a later dinner.

You saved me from typing this myself!!

We had dinner at 'Ohana this past January (love it btw!!) and didn't even think ahead of time that Wishes was going to be going on. We had a PERFECT view as we were getting our dessert, and they piped in the music! It was awesome.

Just so you know, it's VERY difficult to get a window table at Ohana because of how they fill the tables. If you specifically ask for a window table, you could end up waiting for hours.

Narcoossee's definitely has a great fireworks view.

I know ive asked b4 but....Does Narcosses pipe the music in the restaurant or out onto the balcony?

I'm not sure about inside the restaurant since I've never watched Wishes from there (people block the view from the windows by standing in front so it's really better to go out to the porch for the fireworks) but Narcoossee's definitely pipes the music onto the porch. The view is amazing.:thumbsup2

So which do people prefer? I think we're still leaning towards Cal Grill, but Narcoossee's is also tempting.

So which do people prefer? I think we're still leaning towards Cal Grill, but Narcoossee's is also tempting.

We love to watch Wishes from CG. A nice dinner at CG with Wishes is a must do for us on every trip to Disney. We love to watch it from out on the observation deck at the top of CR which you can get to by walking out of the dining room when the show starts. We cant wait. We will be there doing exactly that on 7/26 as a celebration of the last night of our Disney Vacation. Fo us it is the perfect way to say goodbye to the world. But then again we LOVE california wine AND sushi so it is the perfect place for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter