• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Fireworks Dessert Party or Rose and Crown Fireworks dinner

Tigger42

Earning My Ears
Anyone have luck getting Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party (garden area) or Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining Package for the week of May 15-20?
MK showed no availability (I checked at midnight and started checking again at 550 am this morning).
Rose and Crown dates are grayed out on the website and the app shows no availability.

We were trying for Rose N' Crown Fireworks Dining May 21 or 22. There was no joy for us either.
Nothing showing for RnC or Spice Road Table - even with calling in to ask about it. I keep trying to find out if its even offered during this time and finding nothing about it.

Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining Package dates for the week of May 15-20 dropped late evening on March 28th. We were able to book the 15th!
Waiting to see if the Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party (garden area) drops soon also.

Was able to book epcot rose and crown package, but not for 5/19 the night I originally wanted. Booked earlier in the week and will rearrange plans

Still waiting on magic kingdom fireworks, nothing showing for any dessert part for our week.

Does anyone know if they were offering the Rose and Crown Dinner for this coming week? Not hoping for a ressie at this point, but interested for planning purposes.

Was able to book epcot rose and crown package, but not for 5/19 the night I originally wanted. Booked earlier in the week and will rearrange plans

Still waiting on magic kingdom fireworks, nothing showing for any dessert part for our week.
My trip is from 13th May until 27th, I've been looking everyday since 14th March for pre and after, still nothing so frustrating. I also managed to get rose and crown fireworks for 16th May, finally just yesterday.

I really don't like how they drop the times for the "Enchanting Extras" at random. Why can't they open at 6 am like other dining? People can't be on their computer all the time waiting on it.

My trip is from 13th May until 27th, I've been looking everyday since 14th March for pre and after, still nothing so frustrating. I also managed to get rose and crown fireworks for 16th May, finally just yesterday.

We shall see you at rose and crown then!

Was it a 6am (Disney time) release for those time openings?

Lots of pre-fireworks dessert party reservations available the week of May 15th this afternoon. I just booked it.

I am trying to get this reservation as well for our upcoming trip in June and had the same luck as the OP in that for the entire week we are there the times are greyed out a can’t even search for times. We are inside the 60-day window and there are other dates prior to our arrival that allow checking for times but report nothing available when searching. I cant even search for our dates however. Another Disney IT fail perhaps?

I am trying to get this reservation as well for our upcoming trip in June and had the same luck as the OP in that for the entire week we are there the times are greyed out a can’t even search for times. We are inside the 60-day window and there are other dates prior to our arrival that allow checking for times but report nothing available when searching. I cant even search for our dates however. Another Disney IT fail perhaps?
Do you mean Rose and Crown or a dessert party? When in June are you going, if it's Rose and Crown it's quite hard to get as the seats are so limited, you shouldn't have any issues with the pre or post dessert parties when they eventually release the dates.

Do you mean Rose and Crown or a dessert party? When in June are you going, if it's Rose and Crown it's quite hard to get as the seats are so limited, you shouldn't have any issues with the pre or post dessert parties.
Rose and Crown with our dates being June 12th-June19th staying at the Beach Club. The wierd thing is I can’t even search for availability on our dates as the time window is “unclickable”. Other dates earlier allow me to search but then the results show nothing available. I do see plenty of availability at the the MK Desert Parties however we were hoping for Rose and Crown.

Rose and Crown with our dates being June 12th-June19th staying at the Beach Club. The wierd thing is I can’t even search for availability on our dates as the time window is “unclickable”. Other dates earlier allow me to search but then the results show nothing available. I do see plenty of availability at the the MK Desert Parties however But was hoping for Rose and Crown.
Same happened with us for a trip on 13th May, we eventually booked on 29th March for 16th May. I would recommend setting up an alert with ************, thats how we managed to get it, email came through @ 12.08am Florida time. Good luck.

It seems very odd to me that I can check reservations availability for Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining up to the day before we arrive but can’t check times a single day we are there. Frustrating….

I was also having trouble booking. I just got Rose and Crown for June 15th. Check your dates; it looks like June dates were finally released!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter